Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm surprised they're only supposed to be $160.. The AJ1 lows are rumored to be $140.

The resale for 1s is what's more shocking not the rise in price due to the "remastered" series coming out this year

Yeah, folks should have seen a hike coming on 1s with people paying $500+ for b/reds and royals..

Last edited:
The resale for 1s is what's more shocking not the rise in price due to the "remastered" series coming out this year

Definitely. Kanye wearing both the Royals and Black/Reds didn't help anybodies cause. When the Royals dropped they were really going for less than 3. The shadows were the same, people were selling em for close to retail now I'm seeing pairs go for 3-4 depending on size. I'm glad the Black/Whites were slept on though

such baffoons for letting kanye's dumb *** dictate price hikes on shoes.

i love these chicago 1's but i'm still sitting on the fence about them. c'mon jobby job job, these will look good on me!!

Try my luck on each, but I get what you're saying these might be a NDC release.
u dont need no accounts bro, im gonna get em for u remember. Under retail too. Kickback, G gotchu!!!

my internet speed is at 460 mbps right now, i have vip accounts at all retailers, i have a $1000 bot ready to go with ur sz locked in. 

roll.gif

dead

Seriously doubt people give 2 ***** about what Kanye wears unless u a girl

Personally I had my pair on rd. You might not care about what Kanye wears and people can deny it all they want but it goes back to what people were saying a few pages back, whatever Kanye touches turns to gold. And people want that gold. One good example are the Independence Day Hyperfuse Air Maxs. Heavily slept on but Kanye wore em and the price shot up like crazy. It's all hype in the end

Do I agree with the hype? In some aspects no but it is what it is. It's just apart of the game.

Kanye is selling white tees for over $100 and Bill Belichick inspired hoodies and they sell out. I'm not a fan of his fashion style but somebody is loving it. What he wears moves prices up.

Yea it's funny how Kanye suddenly makes the shoe or shoes nowadays lol....absolutely nothing against the guy tho great artist...

2 purrrrrs please :nerd:

Hope people trade Frags for these... I will be ready for anyone to slip :lol:

Back
Top Bottom