Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Do Filipinos wear Jordan 1s?
Well.... yeah. Not most of us wear 1's though. I, on the other hand, love the model.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23  

They all up on the fashion ish around me 
laugh.gif
 it's annoying tho because some of them are the epitome of the term "hypebeast"

They make the rest of us filipinos look bad. Lol
Repped + QFT

I can truly relate to this. I see a lot of people wear Air Maxes, Roshe's and Janoski's everytime I go to school 
laugh.gif

Dang didn't notice the release date was posted....

Super excited about these. I HATED the tongue on the most recent release. It was just so awkward.

Stop it. The OG pairs will always be worth a pretty penny. Honestly I'd say any pairs of any hype colorway up till 01 will always be worth a lot.
Pretty sure he was talkin about dumping the 2013 jumpman one for the new remastered. But i could be wrong. But if so, do it quick. I couldnt see those jumpmans holding any decent value ewhen the new ones drop. I sold my dmps for a good chunk before breds dropped but im pretty sure since then, while all the n/a ones uptick every so often, the old jumpman versions just stay the same.

Gonna beat up mine 
laugh.gif
 And even if I strike out, I can easily find a 2013 pair for the low when these drop.

How much would a DS jumpman pair cost in a size 12 now? I want the remasters but I want to know just in case.

Last edited:
Hanamichi Sakuragi Voice: HAHAHAHA, my genius plan is in action, draw everyone's attention away from the remastered chicago 1s to the jumpman chicago 1s so I will be able to get them while they waste their money; me AirSakuragi the sneaker/basketball genius!

Hanamichi Sakuragi Voice: HAHAHAHA, my genius plan is in action, draw everyone's attention away from the remastered chicago 1s to the jumpman chicago 1s so I will be able to get them while they waste their money; me AirSakuragi the sneaker/basketball genius!
ur genius plan might be in effect but it wasn't too "genius" of u to tell everybody 

Back
Top Bottom