Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
yeah he said that he only did what he had on lock..someone told him not screw up or his name was going to be smear for years by us :lol:

we'll see fams

Last edited:
yeah he said that he only did what he had on lock..someone told him not screw up or his name was going to be smear for years by us :lol:

we'll see fams

Hopefully he comes through half his preorders got sold to nters

Last edited:
How good is KixSquare with fulfilling pre-orders? My cuz pre-ordered earlier this month and is stressing. :rofl:

How good is KixSquare with fulfilling pre-orders? My cuz pre-ordered earlier this month and is stressing.
roll.gif
never had a problem with them, they dont oversell 

bought breds and black toe from them

I'm going to grab my raffle tickets from Northwoods and Citadell cuz it looksike the only hope for Charleston is FA.
I use to tear citadel mall up. Northlake had a [emoji]128293[/emoji] demo with all the exclusive pat farm sean John and Rocawear. Plus I was getting my homeboy discount. Say!? Could you mail me a kicked chicken sammie. I could use that right now. Is Dave's still open on Ruthledge?
I'll send you a Kickin Chicken Sammie, you want the special sauce? Lol

everyone with a pending purchase plan is stressing..lol..i'd advise all the NTers to work together to help one another. there's strength in numbers

Sounds good but that ain't happening, especially when it comes to 1's. These type of releases brings the worst out of people. However, I do applaud the few members on here that go out of their way to assist other NT'ers.

:lol: guys I said I'll trade breds or shadows if I strike out which I'm hoping I won't. Y'all already writing me off from flourishing on RD with all these offers :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom