Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
661 here, any one get shiekhs codes in?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it starts.. Do your homework and get it. Walked in to a shiekhs and dude said, not worth your time to get codes for a release like this, figured. Gonna throw him $50 per pair which will cost me about 220 per pair. Im ok with that. Store employees want a little something in return.

Im about to do the same with a shop in Miami for 5 -6 pairs. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it starts.. Do your homework and get it. Walked in to a shiekhs and dude said, not worth your time for codes For a release like this, figured. But to fhrow him $50 per pair which will cost me about 220 per pair. Im ok with that. Store wmployees want a little something in return.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it starts.. Do your homework and get it. Walked in to a shiekhs and dude said, not worth your time for codes for a release like this, figured. But to fhrow him $50 per pair which will cost me about 220 per pair. Im ok with that. Store wmployees want a little something in return.

I dont even remember ever winning a raffle at a sheik or shoe palace/ LOL

If I just open up the link on the finish line release calender now, then will I be all set to get them next weekend when they release? So I don't have to deal with all the traffic since I'll already be on the page?

661 here, any one get shiekhs codes in?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it starts.. Do your homework and get it. Walked in to a shiekhs and dude said, not worth your time to get codes for a release like this, figured. Gonna throw him $50 per pair which will cost me about 220 per pair. Im ok with that. Store employees want a little something in return.

Thought workers had no control of how the winners get picked at Shiekhs..thought it comes from wherever corporate is at...

Thought workers had no control of how the winners get picked at Shiekhs..thought it comes from wherever corporate is at...

Nope, they have control but they do it prior to the raffle that takes place. They are known for not waiting until The windows ends for pick up.

Last edited:
My guess is that it'd take at least 30 raffle tickets to get 1 shoe. Just a really rough estimate.

With my luck I might have to go with 50+ raffles to be sure to get 1 pair....lol

My brother will be with me so that'll help. I just need to buy him a starbucks or something.

If I just open up the link on the finish line release calender now, then will I be all set to get them next weekend when they release? So I don't have to deal with all the traffic since I'll already be on the page?
Everyone has to wait regardless so no it wouldn't help you to do that, always helps to have the link on hand though

My guess is that it'd take at least 30 raffle tickets to get 1 shoe. Just a really rough estimate.

With my luck I might have to go with 50+ raffles to be sure to get 1 pair....lol

My brother will be with me so that'll help. I just need to buy him a starbucks or something.

For all that time, you're better off entering a few raffles and paying the going rate now of $300 for a guaranteed pair.

Last edited:
For all that time, you're better off entering a few raffles and paying the going rate now of $300 for a guaranteed pair.
If I don't get it I probably won't buy resell.

You are right but since we're going to visit family and there are 5 malls on the way home we'll stop by each.  That would be 6 (maybe 8 if there's a FNL or SP) raffles per mall is the plan.

So apparently out of the 3 villas located by me one only received kid sizes another is doing a raffle and the other one is being remodeled so they'll most likely do fcfs on Saturday it's starting to look very very ugly out here in the field

Some of yall wouldn't have to jump through these hoops if you had a lil more finesse throughout the year with employees.  Instead of sliding them $20 (lunch money) to pull your ticket just come to their store often and buy more than shoes...buy shoes + clothing like tshirts, socks, and hats.  That helps them out way more than you trying to talk them into pulling your ticket.  

Yall have to understand that buying the shoes alone helps employees on commission, but it doesn't help as much as you buying some socks, a shirt, or a hat with it.  When it comes time to get your name drawn you'll most likely get more noticed by being a loyal customer.  Anybody can and will buy the latest Js so they'll get their sales regardless.  However, they just might look out for you if you consistently add on other stuff.  Look at it this way, a $10-$30 tshirt or socks vs paying a reseller an extra $100-$200.  Do the math.

basically you gotta turn into a shoe palace customer and do it their way/ price ^ lol

basically you gotta turn into a shoe palace customer and do it their way/ price ^ lol
That's anywhere though. You scratch their backs and they'll scratch yours. My local chinese spot knows my whole fam and our orders by heart. When I had a baby they sent me free lunch to the hospital I was at and gave us $50 for my son.  How many chinese people you know that will give anything free? Let alone a gift.  We just order there at least once a week cuz we like the food and they're koo.

Local Shiekh had over 30 unclaimed BREDS....

Supposedly, 95% of the winners were from out of state...

Keep posting them codes tho.... 

indifferent.gif

Just Curious, are these going to go for Royal prices?

Would love to pick these up and trade straight up for Royal 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom