Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Hit a few raffles this morning, more tomorrow and the rest of the week. Hope some good fortune comes my way man. Effff thosr Shiek raffles though waste of your da** time.

sick.gif
still waiting on ISS

Made my rounds to the local mall...2 out of 5 stores getting these on Saturday. I picked up 2 raffle tickets and left.

Finishline talking about they don't know if they're going to get them because they normally don't get 1's lol.

As long as I get mine..I'm good.

I ate really good both shadows and bred releases at retail so if I have to pay extra to secure pairs I will and will feast still... Can't flourish at retail every release.

Last edited:
Are they guaranteed or what's up, you use them before?

Yes sir , pairs are guaranteed

They're actually my local shop and I'm always doing business with them

Very reputable

Thy have a location in Arizona as well as Los Angeles

Only 3 FLs in ohio getting these! i always cop online anyways but with numbers like that looks like everyone else will be to. Make that only 2, one was in kentucky.
Easton, Kenwood, and i think one up by Toledo? A couple of footaction stores will have them. I went and entered 4 raffles today. Might hit up a spot that's doing FCFS if I don't win any raffles.

Went to my local DTLR this morning to camp for about 2 hours and I was fourth in line and they were doing guaranteed tickets. The store opened and they only had about 6 mens and 3 kids. They didn't have my size in the mens or anything close. Dude wrote my name and number down and told me to come back Wednesday for their next shipment smh. I really hope they get that shipment in. Other than that picked up 10 raffle tickets today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom