Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
From the rounds i made today i think it is a perfect example of a shoe that is popular to us here on NT, but the average person doesn't care about.

No lines anywhere. Jordan 11 releases would have 30 minute waits per store.

This forum is a very small subset of the people who buy shoes and it's good to keep that in mind before you start freaking out.

I was surprised how few people were in the mall on the whole for this being such a big sale day.
Sound like you on the third coast? Don't be so naive brother. Bred and royals numbers ain't no MO chill *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

P4p is shady if you're a consumer. They're the reason no one wins at westside.

Don't trust anyone who jumps ship from one consignment to the next either.

Do what you want with your money but I don't support snakes

Is this the Chicago 1 thread or the charlotte NC regional section????
How many times we fla, TX or NY? Won't mention the raffle for sheikh on the west coast. Ain't you from carolina or has the Florida sun turned you against your ppl? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Where are you preordering for $250?

Anyway, Serramonte Mall in Daly City had nobody in line going for tickets.

Only other time I've went in for raffle tickets was for bred XIs and they had lines going out the door, so it was unexpected.
That's because anyone getting a pair from them is already locked in and the people who don't have a pair locked know they're not winning. Serramonte is a scratch.

I was bumping that this morning driving back into town. I love that song especially at the gym. Late 90's early 00's Timbaland beats>

Last edited:
How many times we fla, TX or NY? Won't mention the raffle for sheikh on the west coast. Ain't you from carolina or has the Florida sun turned you against your ppl? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It was all a joke fam I just wanted you to start some banter since we cool :lol:

So I never did this raffle stuff before. Say your ticket gets chosen but your size is sold out. What happens? Just pick any that's still available?

Last edited:
but we shall see I'm going out to statesville and hickory tomorrow for they raffles 
bruh, i will tell you first hand.  you are wasting your time going to the Footactions out there.  you have a LESS than zero chance winning.  small cities definately look out for the locals that have been doing biz with them for a while.

Hickory FTA got 18 pair

Statesville got "2 boxes, so probably 24"

P4p is shady if you're a consumer. They're the reason no one wins at westside.

Don't trust anyone who jumps ship from one consignment to the next either.

Do what you want with your money but I don't support snakes

so you are telling me their preorders are guaranteed ?

bruh, i will tell you first hand.  you are wasting your time going to the Footactions out there.  you have a LESS than zero chance winning.  small cities definately look out for the locals that have been doing biz with them for a while.

Hickory FTA got 18 pair
Statesville got "2 boxes, so probably 24"

I mean Ima still try never know

I've got 4 tickets.... Not sure if it's plan A or B. This could go very good or very bad. We wait.

Back
Top Bottom