Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If only it were that easy to select the size and add to cart :frown:
fof9si.jpg

My local hoh is doing FCFS for the chicagos and wont tell me how much pairs are coming in. Wish me luck fam

yall know im stright up but how much are these going to be after release day with your judgement?

If I can't cop these, I'll be alright since I didn't pass on the Hare VII's. If I passed on those. I would definitely be hurting lol

Last edited:
If you told me that i would have copped and just got a refund from the 3 other crap i ordered from.

almost pulled the trigger on 2 pairs from them but didnt wanna have 1k+ locked up in pre orders :rofl:

so damn pathetic

who else you use fam?

I didn't use that stop sole place guys

Found some guy on kixfy took a gamble. Some dude in eBay

And a site someone posted the other day in here that would pretty much ATC and ship to your house

Pretty sure all 3 will fail. If it wasn't a hassle I'd get a refund on all 3 right now and just wait for ISS and grab 2 pairs possibly

I'm not saying nobody cares about the shoe, because obviously we in here do. I think we just assume that everyone outside of this forum cares as much as we do.

My usual thinking when it comes to that is nt makes up about 10% of the people that cop, 30% people who want them outside of nt and 60% resellers. Lol

Back
Top Bottom