Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
haha, I've got fam in CLT so I'm just over here like :nerd: It ALMOST sounds as bad as SoCal....
You know I know. Don't drink as much so my feels are pretty much dead. I said those things for a reason doe.

i remember when i used to hit up those territories, back then eastland mall was the place to go to for limited releases (urban accounts). wonder if that mall is demolished now with all them shootings there

Last edited:
i remember when i used to hit up those territories, back the eastland mall was the place to go to for limited releases (urban accounts). wonder if that mall is demolished now with all them shootings there
Jewelry stands and flea market goods. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

its only going to get worse
laugh.gif
i bet. shoulda went to church yesterday. 

i remember when i used to hit up those territories, back then eastland mall was the place to go to for limited releases (urban accounts). wonder if that mall is demolished now with all them shootings there

Eastland Mall. :smokin

Good spot for sneakers or to get shot back in the day.

Long gone bro.

Last edited:
If you told me that i would have copped and just got a refund from the 3 other crap i ordered from.

almost pulled the trigger on 2 pairs from them but didnt wanna have 1k+ locked up in pre orders :rofl:

so damn pathetic
damn zyzz you always on the other end of the deal

lol dude at footlocker started telling me that the manager was surprised the chi had this much hype. Hopefully its not a bad thing, there was a 8 page list already. Mind you i got there at 12 noon. Dont want too see that list tomorrow night.

If you told me that i would have copped and just got a refund from the 3 other crap i ordered from.

almost pulled the trigger on 2 pairs from them but didnt wanna have 1k+ locked up in pre orders :rofl:

so damn pathetic
we tried to stop you fam but you was too busy spending money on [emoji]128169[/emoji] to not listen.....welp :smh: :smh:

so damn pathetic

who else you use fam?

Sound like you on the third coast? Don't be so naive brother. Bred and royals numbers ain't no MO chill *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm not saying nobody cares about the shoe, because obviously we in here do. I think we just assume that everyone outside of this forum cares as much as we do.

lol dude at footlocker started telling me that the manager was surprised the chi had this much hype. Hopefully its not a bad thing, there was a 8 page list already. Mind you i got there at 12 noon. Dont want too see that list tomorrow night.
8 pages *clutchs chest* :smh: :smh: get that bribe money ready

Back
Top Bottom