Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You guys posting codes to shiekhs on a forum that the whole world can see are just shooting yourself in the foot. When legend blues dropped you had people from LA to NY winning NorCal raffles with no intentions of picking them up. I understand everyone is trying to help, but there's got to be better way.

With that being said PM if you want the Sacramento codes. If you decide to post them on here after I send them to you, then that's on you, but keep in mind what I said above.

At sheik can you enter many locations on one account? or just not the same location on two different accounts?

At sheik can you enter many locations on one account? or just not the same location on two different accounts?
From my understanding you can enter as many as you want, but one account per IP. Meaning do all yours on one internet connection and then do others on a different connection or use a proxy.

Last edited:
You guys posting codes to shiekhs on a forum that the whole world can see are just shooting yourself in the foot. When legend blues dropped you had people from LA to NY winning NorCal raffles with no intentions of picking them up. I understand everyone is trying to help, but there's got to be better way.

With that being said PM if you want the Sacramento codes. If you decide to post them on here after I send them to you, then that's on you, but keep in mind what I said above.
Very true... Switch it up and go to the PMs. Drastic times call for drastic measures. 

Not really, 1's are my favorite shoe. Might use a few to trade down the road but I'll keep them for the most part. I have 7 pairs of black and whites and didn't sell. Don't assume you know me cuz u don't. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Corgi?

For those that ordered the Chicago 1's from Sobe Soles, they have pairs in hand and they'll be shipping out either Wednesday or Thursday. I just got off the phone with them and all orders are guaranteed.
man. i should of just paid that 250.00 smdh.

We told y'all it would be hard

Anyone who was actually around for royals and black and reds knew it.

The problem was that you had random new people who obviously had no experience with the hyped NA 1's coming in saying things would be easy if you did your homework.

Multiple House of Hoops told me they got just under 100 pairs. Is that about the same as the Royals and Breds?

From my understanding you can enter as many as you want, but one account per IP. Meaning do all yours on one internet connection and then do others on a different connection or use a proxy.

This doesn't seem to be the case from my experience unless this IP rumor was a recent thing. I've won from multiple entries (different names though) entering online from the same IP address.

Good to hear!
Did you get a pair rock? If so, nice!! I think I secured a pair locally, but I had to trade a pair of tech fleece pants to get the "call" on Friday lol. Still not confident until I get the "call".
Yea I pulled the trigger on it. Not gettin excited until I get pairs in hand tho lol. Tradin some tech not too bad. Hope that goes thru for you....

Did you get a pair rock? If so, nice!! I think I secured a pair locally, but I had to trade a pair of tech fleece pants to get the "call" on Friday lol. Still not confident until I get the "call".
I heard somewhere in San Diego is doing fcfs I think it's footaction or hoh

Just in case i don't win a raffle does anyone know if any places in socal doing fcfs?

Nah man, from everything I've researched it's either raffle the morning of or raffle until Wed/Thurs.

But if you find out differently, lmk.

Yea I pulled the trigger on it. Not gettin excited until I get pairs in hand tho lol. Tradin some tech not too bad. Hope that goes thru for you....
With this release I'm not sure of anything until product is in hand. Hope you get them tho! I got the tech fleece when the outlets were doing the $20 sale, so it's not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom