Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nah man, from everything I've researched it's either raffle the morning of or raffle until Wed/Thurs.

But if you find out differently, lmk.
my ****** if only you knew where .Damn I should charge for location of fcfs locations ......in socal hahaha

For my NYC peeps just swung through HOH/FA at Kings Plaza....yesterday alone HOH had 300 entrants and expecting a similar flow today for a total of somewhere south of 650 entrants. If they get a 100 pairs then that a 1/6 chance....lol

For my NYC peeps just swung through HOH/FA at Kings Plaza....yesterday alone HOH had 300 entrants and expecting a similar flow today for a total of somewhere south of 650 entrants. If they get a 100 pairs then that a 1/6 chance....lol
anywhere in NJ/NYC doing FCFS?

Starting BIN prices on Ebay are crazy...  $269 is a steal for mens

$199.00 for GS size

It's gonna be madness

My local.shoe.palace had their raffle yesterday but the whole city was under a tornado warning so whoever made it in time ate. Put a ticket in a nice kicks. I hit online for.the breds so I'm crossing my.fingers this go around.

anywhere in NJ/NYC doing FCFS?
Yeah....it seems both the Flight23 and Footlocker on 34th street are doing FCFS ... they'll start serving at 8am. Footlocker in Time Square and the HOH in Harlem (125th) are also FCFS, and for GS in Brooklyn its FCFS at the stand alone Footlocker Kids. I don't know what Nike's doing for Brookyn, RF, 21Mercer yet...and probably won't know until Thursday if it will be FCFS. Part of me thinks because of the SNKRS app going public (and the fact it seems every couple of posts on twitter is about the app) that stores won't get that many pairs as the push is online platform.  I haven't heard anything with regard to Packard in NJ....

Last edited:
For dudes out in Miami, Addict is letting pairs go now for $300 from what I was told. Kinda high but if you don't want to deal with the crap or waiting. In store.

Last edited:

what happened to the good ole days of smashing an ugly FTL employee for kicks?

Any of you L.A. NTers hip to the manager getting caught smashing an employee at Fox Hills like in 2003-04. Its when you could sneak in wearing a ref jersey.

A few of us lined up to them coming out the stock room butt *** naked, lol.

For you older heads...you guys ever mess with a Tania at the FA at Baldwin Hills. Use to give you discount for eating her out.
LMAOOOOO 

Had a employee come out and tell me the raffle is rigged already knew it but damn smh I'm about to be done buying J's I wish everyone good luck.

Found a local place doing pre orders for $275 dont know if I should do that or take my chances online.

Last edited:
Going to hit the local Jimmy Jazz tomorrow morning. That will cover all the stores in my area. 6 total spots...Hopefully I receive a call tomorrow/Thursday from FTA or FTL.
ohwell.gif

Had a employee come out and tell me the raffle is rigged already knew it but damn smh I'm about to be done buying J's I wish everyone good luck.
They been rigged lol i had a footlocker employee tell me she gets pairs for her and her boyfriend every release, and she used her discount lol

Yeah....it seems both the Flight23 and Footlocker on 34th street are doing FCFS ... they'll start serving at 8am. Footlocker in Time Square and the HOH in Harlem (125th) are also FCFS, and for GS in Brooklyn its FCFS at the stand alone Footlocker Kids. I don't know what Nike's doing for Brookyn, RF, 21Mercer yet...and probably won't know until Thursday if it will be FCFS. Part of me thinks because of the SNKRS app going public (and the fact it seems every couple of posts on twitter is about the app) that stores won't get that many pairs as the push is online platform.  I haven't heard anything with regard to Packard in NJ....
packer shoes? they get releases like this?

Lemme share my raffle story with yall.. Walked in girl was giving two kids tickets... Now she takes all of the info down and gives the kids both of the tickets...

You know how they give you one and keep one well yeah this wasn't the case. So now it's my turn and she gives me both as well.. I'm like wait aren't you suppose to keep one? She goes... "Oh snap.... My bad your right". I ask her so what's gonna happen with those kids before me you gave them both they tickets... She goes "well they done".

And this is the exact reason I don't waste my time with raffles... If I hadn't cleaned my car and felt like driving I would not have done it... I still can't get over that girl.. What an idiot.

Niketown RF and NYC are raffles, they start thursday

Back
Top Bottom