Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You know all you need is a girl who digs this stuff, get her a pair (shouldnt be hard), and get her to wear em while she does all that other stuff for you. Problem solved, dream come true lol.
College student man, not getting that much income in and i'm like anime, comics/manga, and video games which is a big turn off for girls in my age group who prefer "hype beast" and "bad boys", remember nice guys finish last and I always do.

Lol, sounds like a younger me replace the manga and video games with skateboard and metalhead guitar player. Remember there is always someone out there for everyone. Take from someone who knows, your college education is more important than any chick and there is nothing nerdy about that. Nerds rule the world and all the chicks want that even if they wont admit it. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Lol, sounds like a younger me replace the manga and video games with skateboard and metalhead guitar player. Remember there is always someone out there for everyone. Take from someone who knows, your college education is more important than any chick and there is nothing nerdy about that. Nerds rule the world and all the chicks want that even if they wont admit it. Good luck to you.
Thanks man I appreciate it, i'm african american and my hobbies are usually looked down by others inside the race thing, I know that everyone is not like that so i'm trying to stereotype; but anyways thanks man!

Thanks man I appreciate it, i'm african american and my hobbies are usually looked down by others inside the race thing, I know that everyone is not like that so i'm trying to stereotype; but anyways thanks man!
roll.gif
i thoguht you were an asian nerd. but for real tho, you will find a girl that likes the same thing you do tho, dont change yourself just because others like that type, be you

Last edited:

roll.gif
i thoguht you were an asian nerd. but for real tho, you will find a girl that likes the same thing you do tho, dont change yourself just because others like that type, be you
First don't you think that kind of was a little......and I won't because if I change, I would not be happy with myself and what are they going to bring to the table if I change for them.

Bruh!

I'm Black and I like Anime too!!!!!!!!

Are you my long lost brother?

Lol. I wasnt raised to see race or color. Im an older white guy who lives in yinzer steeler heaven pittsburgh and i grew up a hockey, nba and Jordan fan. That said, u may be dorky but your original and thats all that counts.

Lol. I wasnt raised to see race or color. Im an older white guy who lives in yinzer steeler heaven pittsburgh and i grew up a hockey, nba and Jordan fan. That said, u may be dorky but your original and thats all that counts.
Thats great, I appreciate it, some people just tend to follow the crowd while I do my own thing.

QFT
Here you go
smile.gif
- I posted these in the pick up thread. OG 1's are my favorite, I have 3 pairs. These are DS though!

View media item 1365822
If I can give you 10 reps I would give it right now 
laugh.gif
 nice pickup fam 
pimp.gif

The '15 mold is looking pretty good and it should for $190, but you know JB is gonna have to jack something up.
Is the price final? If it is, I might have to go 50-50 on this one. Probably gonna track down a 2013 pair instead for the low.

Is the price final? If it is, I might have to go 50-50 on this one. Probably gonna track down a 2013 pair instead for the low.

Honestly, I think that is gonna be the new price for 1s.. Lasers were the 1st I saw it on.

And besides that, the lows are supposed to be $140 :x (the price of the highs last couple years). :smh:

Sidenote: If you mean the previous Chicagos, they're trash.. Stiff cardboard leather, jumpman, etc. You would be better off getting the '15s if you like Chi 1s.. They are pricey, but I'm sure worlds better than the last ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom