Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
having clientele to sell shoes too is sometimes harder than getting the shoes themselves
Your So Right!

The Struggle isn't selling them for me thou

IT's getting them on Deck for those people who Have the $$$$ but not the time!

You know Bro... I know you KNOW!

Last edited:
welp got a call from a private number
except it was from a company 
laugh.gif

@AirForce1King and that's why I called u out.

You keep posting that shadow stuff like you were about just giving pairs out for retail which wasn't true.

All the extra stuff is just you saying you offer the best price which is all fine and dandy. You have to stop posting those group photos especially since all you are doing is trying to direct future sales to you.
1. I apologize for the group pics. I didn't realize I was breaking the rule. My honest apologies.

2. I am one of the good guys bro. I'm not trying to deceive anybody or make it seem like I'm something I'm not. If that's what it comes off as then again, my honest apologies. I guess I should've clarified. Dudes are in here saying they sold their pairs for $200. I could've sold my pairs for the same but I opted to sell cheaper to help out my NT brethren while also helping out myself. 14 pairs with a $10-$15 profit is all I desired and EVERYONE was satisfied. And I assure you when I stock up on I's it's only to help out NT. Like I said, I have crazy access to them usually because they sit here so selling locally is pointless. The only reason I picked up all those Blk/Wht's was because NTers were struggling on geting a pair that was in an abundance near me.

Your So Right!
The Struggle isn't selling them for me thou

IT's getting them on Deck for those people who Have the $$$$ but not the time!

You know Bro... I know you KNOW!
yup, chances are if someone doesn't have time to line up for kicks they can't meet whenever you feel like it.

airforce1king airforce1king all is good. It's just my job to make sure things are done the right way. You posted those pics and numerous "help me get my pair" posts happened. The thirst. :smh:

royals werent even selling for much

it was pretty much when breds dropped that people went crazy :tongue:

So double their price isn't much :lol:

I got black and reds for $300 after they released. So because of that nobody cared about them?

Come on, all of us know that the value of kicks rises as time goes on.

Yep, that's what happened.

People were beasting after those 4s. I skipped them and happily copped Shadow's with no problem.

Stores did raffles for those, and had FCFS for shadows. After I picked up my toros I went over and got a pair of Shadows.

no we wouldnt

hype is all time high for 1's now

no one cared when shadows dropped
Well I would think if say Jordan dropped a All Red 3 or those Red Melo PE 11s or even Raging Bull 5s this saturday as well, I would think there would be less hype for these and make copping these 1s a bit easier. I would think who actually knows unless it happend

Back
Top Bottom