Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I gotta Work Saturday Morning too at 10am-11am

I hope I can Crack This Batch Open and Lock in a pair before that!

ISS playing those games, as expected though. WOuldnt expect anything less.

Trying to think of a use for the white laces. Nope, can't think of one

If you waiting on Simons in South FL find other options. 1. they have them but tell you they don't or not getting them. 2. Was told by an employee they sold all the pairs to one person.

One store I stopped by today cause I can usually get a pair early had the Memphis boxes out unopened with the style code label fixed and showed about 5- 6 pairs for each size. Smh
Shouldn't be surprising.

My NYC heads.

I called footlockers and foot action based on the launch locator. Everyone that is supposed to be doing raffles according to the site is doing FCFS. I called Footlocker on 34th says raffle online but they say FCFS on the phone. 

Where are the raffles at? Didn't see much NY action in here. 

Go to Niketown and then swing by Brooklyn.....technically the Brooklyn store is a 'community store' which I think is Nike's euphemism for 'urban'. The only other 'community store' is in DC and from a friend who is in school down their its not a factory outlet. The Brooklyn store is a bit of a hike (flatbush on the 2/5 I believe) between midtown's Niketown and you know you will be able pickup the AM 90s and do the raffle there. 
there is a Niketown and a factory store in dc which is the community store http://www.bizjournals.com/washingt...-in-hechts-warehouse-will-be-open-by-the.html

My NYC heads.

I called footlockers and foot action based on the launch locator. Everyone that is supposed to be doing raffles according to the site is doing FCFS. I called Footlocker on 34th says raffle online but they say FCFS on the phone. 

Where are the raffles at? Didn't see much NY action in here. 
Niketown Ny and Nikelab will do raffles tomorrow

Entered 34 Shiekh raffles using 3 different accounts... lets hope I win one
Not sure if Shiekh disqualifies entries on basis of same IP address used or name on the account.  Heard so many different accounts on this since the Black Friday 2014 release.  

Hope you get your pear!

Last edited:

If Your Expecting a Call from HOH Tyler Riverside.....  I feel bad for you! 
mean.gif

It's not Coming!
sick.gif
 why!?

Not sure if Shiekh disqualifies entries on basis of same IP address used or name on the account.  Heard so many different accounts on this since the Black Friday 2014 release.  

Hope you get your pear!
I used different computers and internet, one from my friends house one from my house.

Back
Top Bottom