Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

you aint seeing nothing yet bruh

come release morning this thread will be updating a page every 20 seconds 

srs
Niketalk will crash just like NDC will lol Book it
roll.gif

Cooked at Woodfield Footlocker for 1 [emoji]127824[/emoji] with only 4 entries :pimp: don't give up hope guys pizza will be had
Good **** [emoji]128169[/emoji] it was so many people on it At Woodfield. A damn carnival and all was up there. It was packed. Glad we eatting. I want all the NT bros to eat too. Good luck guys.

endesse got you? can someone give me cliffs please?

Basically he bought frags from endesse and was suppose to ship em to Canada. He claims he sent it and it get lost and eventually sent back. Endesse asked for more money to ship it again then I guess never did. He also came in the thread and said he was gonna buy everyone a steak dinner with that frag money too haha

Endeesee straight flaunted it in his face too. Told him if he didn't shut his mouth, he was taking 3 NTer's for a nice steak dinner. Then he bounced and was never seen again.

Can't believe you missed it! Thus, the term "don't get endeesee'd" was born.

Jordanjunkie - are you really SOL with that situation?

Last edited:

endesse got you? can someone give me cliffs please?
Basically he bought frags from endesse and was suppose to ship em to Canada. He claims he sent it and it get lost and eventually sent back. Endesse asked for more money to ship it again then I guess never did. He also came in the thread and said he was gonna buy everyone a steak dinner with that frag money too haha
 he too "cheap' to share any meals in fact

Last edited:
Die scammers...... DIE..... slow and painfully. Tf is wrong with people Jimmie's rustled word is bond, as a man that's one thing you shouldn't go back on. Your word

My NYC heads.

I called footlockers and foot action based on the launch locator. Everyone that is supposed to be doing raffles according to the site is doing FCFS. I called Footlocker on 34th says raffle online but they say FCFS on the phone. 

Where are the raffles at? Didn't see much NY action in here. 
Raffles for FA and FTL locales was Monday and Tuesday. I had Fulton Mall HoH in Brooklyn and FA, FA on 125th Street, Kings Plaza's HoH/FA doing raffles. JimmyJazz on 125th and at Kings Plaza did a raffle today (Wednesday). Tomorrow you have the two Nike locations (RF in Queens and Niketown in midtown) confirmed to do raffles. The only boutique I found doing a raffle was ATMOS on 125th.

Back
Top Bottom