Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Seriously man what's up with this personal vendetta with @AirSakuragi?
That's what I was thinkin.

mean.gif

It pisses me off that I struck out on the breds but I will be doubling up on this release...don't even give a damn.

If these released back in 2015 after just reel easing in 2013does that mean other og colorways like black toes are coming back sooner than we think?

Last edited:
If these released back in 2015 after just reel easing in 2013does that mean other og colorways like black toes are coming back sooner than we think?
Who knows at this point. I can see Chis since we got a terrible retro in 2013 and they can charge us again for the same shoe with some improved quality

Didn't we get Cement 3s two years after the last retro?

The one great thing about the new retro is it will use the new remastered mold, probably have better leather and NA.

lol na not serious at all...just messin with dude cuz he came in here while back trollin
True, but man that was kind of annoying how you keep doing it but I apologize if I offended you in some way, I'm not trying to "back troll" or anything; Im just on NikeTalk to get information about shoes.

This will be my first double up since the HGG's. I know Breds and Royals are cool and all, but nothing is more iconic and eye-popping than Chicago's

Last edited:
True, but man that was kind of annoying how you keep doing it but I apologize if I offended you in some way, I'm not trying to "back troll" or anything; Im just on NikeTalk to get information about shoes.
asking someone to get u shoes which were (at the time) 7 months away for below retail is not "getting info about shoes" but it's no issue man do what u gotta do

asking someone to get u shoes which were (at the time) 7 months away for below retail is not "getting info about shoes" but it's no issue man do what u gotta do
What are you talking about, If I remember correctly you were trolling me first and I did not say anything about buying shoes under retail; I looked back through all my post and I don't seeing anything saying about getting these under retail.

Last edited:
they are still in producion. or just finished producing. guess well see pics soon. maybe by the end of this month, thats prolly when this thread starts moving. 

My bad, I missed you asking me this. I have the '11 pair. I hope when they release again they look more like the OG with the colors even though I still love the retro version
True, I know between those and the Hares will be a sought after shoe in the summer, hope I'm able to cop. 

Yo If anyone can cop a size 12 for the Chicago's and is willing to sell for retail I will pay, just look me up on eBay: ssgoku*10.  I have a feeling my internet won't be that fast since I won't be at college when they come on and I live in a rural area where LTE internet is as slow as dial up!
just to inform u what u said...

but im done with this, just didn't wanna look like i was making things up.

Anyone have a legit pre-order site for these? I'm  working the release day and want to secure a pair. Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom