Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Still havent heard anybody say anything about HoH Glendale Galleria, FA Eagle Rock, Baldwin Hills FA or HoH, HoH West Covina, or Santa Anita FA or HoH. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?

Got a call from Shoe Palace Tanforan a couple of hours ago for my girl's size 5.5. Struck out on my 9.5 tho as its 9pm here now.

Oh no...now I must disown you!
laugh.gif
Sorry, but had to take the chance
laugh.gif

Did the person that said FA did their calls today ever reply? Thread moving too quick.
No, they never replied back.

Glendale told me today they made all their calls already today for the raffle while I was grabbing some am90's

Still havent heard anybody say anything about HoH Glendale Galleria, FA Eagle Rock, Baldwin Hills FA or HoH, HoH West Covina, or Santa Anita FA or HoH. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?
Went ta all those spots too...it is now 2100 PST Thursday, I believe we a WRAP on all those! BUT you never know...

ANYONE HERE GET A CALL FROM SHIEKH SHOES? I never done a raffle with them before. I filled out 4 codes online. I'm in Houston TX

Thanks

damn same stores i hit up and same size? assuming youre a size 10? if you hear anything lemme know, and i'll do the same

I guess it's a wrap. 1/21  Phew close one!

I still have 4 entries at NTLA and NSM and Shiekh raffles but I rarely win those.

hope ya'll don't post the lowkey links cause lurkers are gonna be in abundance come friday night

Shhh...you're gonna get told you're being salty.

As promised.

caveat: out of respect to her husband and child...I cropped out most of her face.

She didn't have all them tats back in the day, but yeah. Real cool girl and *que the banderas gif*
Damn Tania?!

I'd go get discounts all day er' day.

Back
Top Bottom