Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Not even gonna front. She looks a lot better than most of the women I've seen that work at shoe stores. *shrugs*

I need another pair of frags. Maybe i can trade these for another pair? Lol.

Last edited:
This is odd.

The same Sheiks that told me I missed out on my size JUST called me back to tell me I've WON it and to come to pick up my copy Sat morning.

What the?!

Last edited:
This is odd.

The same Sheiks that told me I missed out on my size JUST called me back to tell me I've WON it and to come to pick up my copy Sat morning.

What the?!
Sneaker Gods Said Don't **** up again :lol: [emoji]128591[/emoji] congrats :nthat:

Still havent heard anybody say anything about HoH Glendale Galleria, FA Eagle Rock, Baldwin Hills FA or HoH, HoH West Covina, or Santa Anita FA or HoH. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?
From yesterday's posts, Baldwin Hills/Culver City HOH and Bev Center HOH already called. I'm still holding out hope for the raffles at West Covina & Santa Anita HOH.

I scored a GS size from the Kids FTL Culver City, so my daughter is straight...In a few years when she can actually wear them. LOL

:nerd: congrats fam. how did you manage to pull that off?
my size too..im salty.

Well not all retail. 2 pairs were raffle for retail, 4 paying a couple shops $50 to lock my sizes in, all i gotta do is pick them up. 2 from a long time connect for $220 each.

Last edited:
here yall go posting all the sites for people to see and thats why you miss out.... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom