Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Bruh, I understand with your name I guess the pictures made sense in the Slam Dunk 6's thread. But, do you really need to post a whole bunch of pictures with your responses?
mean.gif
Sorry man, sometimes I match pics and gifs with the situation, I can understand if it gets annoying; I'll try to limit the use of them.

C'mon now you guys

the shoes haven't even released and we getting ready to throw hands

lol, no liu kang kick? or guile round house? kids still stuck with the mike tyson NES punch out.

With all this talk now and picc goin around, these will be tough. Hype/thirst is buildin up 4sure. Hopefully ppl get distracted by other releases. 

Let us hope all the attention is fixed on Adidas Yeezy until these drop. :lol:

Seems like it too. Jordan forum seems quiet.

Last edited:
I think these will be pretty tough. I am hoping they are just a GR because if it's numbers like the royals/breds. There will be alot of people missing out.

where their really only 30k of breds? i thought it was more since i see them ***** everywhere. 
I am sure you do see them everywhere. But I doubt you see legit ones everywhere. The average person doesn't know anything about a HQ fake or GM shoe.

I think these will be pretty tough. I am hoping they are just a GR because if it's numbers like the royals/breds. There will be alot of people missing out.
Columbia numbers or Bred numbers, basically any hyped release, it wouldn't still be enough for everyone. A lot of people will be missing out. #imo

Last edited:

Columbia numbers or Bred numbers, basically any hyped release, it wouldn't still be enough for everyone. A lot of people will be missing out. #imo
Oh no doubt, but I like my odds alot better with columbia numbers over bred numbers. Hell I see run into people hoping for a Black infrared restock, so I know certain CW will never be enough.

Yeah, so did a lot of people. Columbia's were a GR, I think, and a lot of people were still salty on RD. Demand, I think, is one of the reasons why.

I sincerely hope they would make this a big GR, so everyone can get a chance to lock a pair down.

Last edited:
GR on a Nike air og one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].. Where were u guys in 13-14?

I know it wouldn't happen for a NA OG 1 to be a GR, but since it's the 30th anniversary of the shoe that skyrocketed the business, I think it's time for them to go all-out.

I know it wouldn't happen for a NA OG 1 to be a GR, but since it's the 30th anniversary of the shoe that skyrocketed the business, I think it's time for them to go all-out.
I actually think they might make these a full blown GR...wishful thinking also but i suspect Jb will bless us even tho every na 1 has been a limited gr

Back
Top Bottom