Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Had a dream last night that i copped the chis with no problem at the local FNL :lol:

Saw them and they were extra butter

Had a dream last night that i copped the chis with no problem at the local FNL
laugh.gif

Saw them and they were extra butter
hahaha

I wanted to put a gif of Dave Chapelle as Rick James waving his hands as if saying "come to me" but...

yeah got 2 pairs, sold a pair. dont need to double up on that. rarely wear them anyways. 
I wore mine for a total of two times since I bought them, I bout a jersey from over seas that looks like the red shirt and I found the white shirt with Sakuragi on NDC on sale, didn't know Jordan XXLs fit so big.

I wore mine for a total of two times since I bought them, I bout a jersey from over seas that looks like the red shirt and I found the white shirt with Sakuragi on NDC on sale, didn't know Jordan XXLs fit so big.
jordan shirts fits small for me. but i dont really wear any jordan shirts and pants. 

Even though we get to pairs of different color laces, I'm going to stick with the black ones because that what Jordan originally wore:

jordan shirts fits small for me. but i dont really wear any jordan shirts and pants. 
True, but I want a Jordan wings logo shirt to go along with these so the next time I might order an XL; the pants I don't get those either since I wear jeans all the time.

You know I wonder if they are putting these out to see how they do only to then release all the other OG 1 color ways and even some we never got. If this is how every remastered 1 is going to be I have no problems with that. Man may is going to be nice with the Hare 7s and these bad boys.

You know I wonder if they are putting these out to see how they do only to then release all the other OG 1 color ways and even some we never got. If this is how every remastered 1 is going to be I have no problems with that. Man may is going to be nice with the Hare 7s and these bad boys.
If they do that I might wait and get the black toes(didn't the original black toes had a black tongue?) and if the bred 1s come out that a definite, no way i'm paying $400 for the breds.

Back
Top Bottom