Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah I dont get it either. Did nike specifically say it was because of the bots?

What time does FTL and FL drop online? Still at 8EST or the new 10EST?
Yes they said that Bots have become a serious problem. Click the link on twitter it's right there in black and white.

I really wish Nike would stop announcing what they are going to do and "just do it". Thats so annoying. If you want to do something about bot.. dont announce that you are gonna do something about bots and just let it be a surprise. Gives EVERYONE a fair shot..

Guess I'll be cramming that Eastbay Add to Cart button for hours 
roll.gif

Damn...it looks like Nike is about to REALLY start cracking down.

I just thank god for my 1 in store pair. These are really to hit for Royal prices

here's what i don't understand.  we all want to reap the benefits of technology!  fast multi-tasking phones, smart watches, dvr, fiber internet speeds, tablets....but then get mad when people use bots to buy shoes and tickets!  i don't get it AT ALL.

its like, its okay to have super fast 'everything' but i expect you to manually buy shoes!

I'm retail or bust.  I don't get what's the point of clearly overpaying for something because of hype.  Yea the shoes are nice, but at the end of the day am I gonna be ok if I don't get them?  Hell yea.  Even if you have money to blow, it makes no sense paying $400 or even more for a shoe that retails for $160.  There will be plenty more sneakers.  

here's what i don't understand.  we all want to reap the benefits of technology!  fast multi-tasking phones, smart watches, dvr, fiber internet speeds, tablets....but then get mad when people use bots to buy shoes and tickets!  i don't get it AT ALL.

its like, its okay to have super fast 'everything' but i expect you to manually buy shoes!

miss us with all that, sir.. lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom