Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Curious as to why they canceled the releases so late in the day today, that chromeposite release this morning really mustve pushed the issue for them.

roll.gif

This has got to be the stupidest thing Nike has done (so far). Cancel the launch the eve before the release. 
mean.gif
 Don't tell me those idiots over at Beaverton didn't know their site was crawling with bots 24/7?

Wow reading it again. Not rescheduled but cancelled smh... So what will Nike do with the online inventory

here's what i don't understand.  we all want to reap the benefits of technology!  fast multi-tasking phones, smart watches, dvr, fiber internet speeds, tablets....but then get mad when people use bots to buy shoes and tickets!  i don't get it AT ALL.

its like, its okay to have super fast 'everything' but i expect you to manually buy shoes!
No one gives a **** about super fast copping ability.

It's the asshat copping 10-20+ pairs on a release day and flipping them for 2-3 times retail.  

This has got to be the stupidest thing Nike has done (so far). Cancel the launch the eve before the release. :smh:  Don't tell me those idiots over at Beaverton didn't know their site was crawling with bots 24/7?
they want to build hype.

Oh the irony. On one hand you have the peeps who will be unable to have nike as an option, and on the other you can tell the peeps who are mad they can't circumvent the system on nike.

Back
Top Bottom