Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Just got my pair in queens only one mom and pops had them (11 pairs) paid $350. I really wanted them. They smell just like my lance mountains. So I took the L regardless. You ballers that want them hit me up ill tell you the spot.

411313383.jpg
What spot in Queens???
1st post can't even say hi, sheesh

View media item 1323594

Wow.. thanks NDC.. hopefully i will be an SNKRS only release. Lets eliminate the bots.
wishful thinking but NDC has known about the bots it's not like it just 'happened'....and real talk SNKRS has script exploits as well and given the 4 months of live beta i'm sure tomorrow will be exploited for both releases.

I don't get why people are cheering Nike on! anyone who was going to buy these online or in store are now going to get screwed and give resellers even more money! And guess what? Hate on bots but you know what is even more unsolvable than bots? resellers.... You did nothing Nike but screw your loyal consumer in the name of stopping bots, and pushed the aftermarket value astronomically.
repped...

And look let's be honest this is about there servers this has nothing to do with preserving purchase integrity or anything like that.

repped...

I don't get why people are cheering Nike on! anyone who was going to buy these online or in store are now going to get screwed and give resellers even more money! And guess what? Hate on bots but you know what is even more unsolvable than bots? resellers.... You did nothing Nike but screw your loyal consumer in the name of stopping bots, and pushed the aftermarket value astronomically.
They may be thinking long term

Finishline about to have so many holds on bank and credit cards. Glad my addresses and cards match perfectly. no issues

Struck out on sheik emails and No calls on FA and not expecting anything from Shady SP/ Looks like it's Online or Bust for me lol sucks to be a size 9.5

Thank you God I DONT live in a Big City.....low key over here [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Meh it's gotten worse and worse.

Best day in a long time for me and prob. one of the last few times I actually went in store for a Jordan was 2012 super bowl sunday restock at HoH downtown chicago.  They restocked the Bred 13's and I was able to get in and out not a single issue.  Not allot of people at all that day.

True

Back
Top Bottom