Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wake up and see that they shut [emoji]128169[/emoji]down. This is Crazy. Hope everyone still eats one way or another. Do what you gotta do bros. Get these shoes. I'm turnt, I can't wait to pick up my pair tomorrow. Eat y'all.

I don't get why people are cheering Nike on! anyone who was going to buy these online or in store are now going to get screwed and give resellers even more money! And guess what? Hate on bots but you know what is even more unsolvable than bots? resellers.... You did nothing Nike but screw your loyal consumer in the name of stopping bots, and pushed the aftermarket value astronomically.
This mentality is why resellers can drive the price of these shoes up 3x retail. You don't have to give resellers jack. Learn to take an L and move on with life. 

nike causing all type of damage, just seen a guy on my timeline sayin "Got 20 ndc gift card for the weekend" to ...... "for sale, gift cards under retail"

I was team manual my whole life. This was the first release I ever got an ATC and I got 3 of them lol. My bad luck of switching to the dark side cancelled this release. Sorry NT

Finishline about to have so many holds on bank and credit cards. Glad my addresses and cards match perfectly. no issues
Doesnt matter if your info is entered correctly, your order still might not get processed

At everyone who dissed the 2013s

I mean aside from the limited releases is anyone who actually put in a little work (and I'm just talking, up before release time, logged into NDC beforehand, minimal ****) actually striking out?

Restocks about the only thing I catch an L on and I can't say aside from once I was actually ready and waiting for it and my dumb *** went after the most limited shoe.

Back
Top Bottom