Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I call bullcrap! The biggest Nike store in London saying most sizes sold out already and have not even opened the doors. #Insidejob

Some people are actually crying.

If you've been scooping up Hyped limited Nike/NikeLab releases you'd know that prices dont setlle

they only go up

best time to pick up a pair is right after release
fixed for you bro! 
roll.gif

I8CZK.gif

I own B/W and I have tomorrow's pair locked. I love the B/W but i think you're buggin.

Not really, blk/white most underrated of the OG's. I can't stop rocking them.. CW goes with everything and quality is better than some others imo. To each his own.

if i lived closer, i would maybe conisder it but im over here in Corona 
ohwell.gif
 I actually live in Corona also but I am visiting my parents this weekend. I don't know where is the best place for unclaimed pairs here in LA....might go with my brother tomorrow.

Got shipping confirmation from a preorder, best $275 I've spent in a loooooooong time. Received an email from another preorder site telling mets continue to try despite NDCs *****ery. Wondering what will become of this FTL ATC. Just glad the shoe gods blessed me.
Good for you bro.

I just hope my they don't "lose" my ticket and say I didn't win...that's what I am most afraid of right now.

If you're camping on 34 st nyc, keep us updated, take some pics. I was plan to go around 5 am but from the sound of it, it's already crowded. I don't want to get into that mees.

Just going to try my luck on fnl or footlocker online.
I'm at flight 23 they gave 500 wristbands but everybody's not coming back there's around 100 or more camping without a wristband

Lol how yall doing...

What's it like in Chiraq...

Salt levels is gonna reach insanity levels real soon..

CANT WAIT.

I just hope my they don't "lose" my ticket and say I didn't win...that's what I am most afraid of right now.

Gave over, unless it's Niketown, it's not safe. Which is the reason I'm trying to cop everywhere and see what sticks as bad as that sounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom