Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Is the Champs checkout ticker supposed to move? Been stuck at 46 mins for 30+ mins now lol

Struck out today, snkrs app says they release in 3 months, I guess I will try again then. Does anyone live in roseville ca know how releases work here? im visiting family so i wasnt able to get raffle tickets back home.
don't think you will have to wait  3 months for NDC to drop these ... that would push these to drop not long before the UNCs which would put folks in a proverbial tailspin. NDC will drop these in a matter of weeks....if this is solely about the bots nothing will change in 3 months. However, if they can drop these on an 'off' release day the stand to catch the bots 'lacking or more appropriately there ability to take food off of NDC's plate.

We all know how this goes, anybody that hasn't shipped yet is going to cancel preorders and throw them up again for more money.

fully disgusted.  Struck out on the shoe I've been waiting months on 
mad.gif

Struck out miserably today. If you know where a 14 can be found, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
just got a refund for another pre order dude has his prices at $450 now

man this greed.

dudes have no integrity or anyting anymore
Lol!! It's happening everywhere tho. I woke up to a refund and homie was fillin his $350 orders instead of the original $250...

F this man
Had only 7 min Eastbay checkout time, thought I was good. Jacked
Then 30 min later I carted on footlocker then checkout wouldn't load. Jacked

Is the Champs checkout ticker supposed to move? Been stuck at 46 mins for 30+ mins now lol
It happens sometimes and not just on Champs. I just open another tab and reload the site on there while waiting for the other to respond.

Last edited:
Nike really screwed us with this one.. long shot Im sure but anyone know where or how I can get a size 11?

Back
Top Bottom