Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Jordan 1 Chicago OG > Any Kanye West Shoe ever made
I know
happy.gif

But I was referring to "worst release ever"

I wish one of these retailers would have a one-click buy option like Amazon does instead of making it a two step process (add to cart then checkout). It's a stupid system.

Was at the credit card page and it was processing the card and I was jacked on Champs. If Nike releases these I take that pair easily with some of the traffic flow diverted away.
mean.gif

just got a refund for another pre order dude has his prices at $450 now

man this greed.

dudes have no integrity or anything anymore
bruh that's the part that kills me with the state of things rite now dudes just basically putting themselves in a win win for the seller. 

really they hold your money test the market if the market is better give your money back and go for that.

you as a consumer get nothing out of it in fact you lose what a pre-order is suppose to be piece of mind.....

sound like if any big company did this they be all over the news and BBB.....

the only thing pre-ordered and secured on a pre-order is the reseller making sure he or she gets top dollar you can be replaced with a higher bidder sad

the Internet needs to flame places like that but thirst will only remain for the next release tho

Nike didn't screw jack the people screwed themselves greed and laziness will always ruin a good thing. We all have to suffer because of the stupidity of a few. Well I ate with no bot so I'm GUCCI...

This shoe was a hypebeast dream. Do not pay over $350.

There will be a restock...as soon as the NBA finals

Last edited:
I just spent the most I've ever spent on a sneaker. 401 first and then I found a promo code so 364 all together.  I'M DONE. MY POCKETS ARE DONE. MY MOTHER IS CRYING. AND I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE LOL.  FOR MY BIG SIZE 13 I FIGURED THAT PRICE WAS DECENT ENOUGH. 

Had my girl helping me... 2 in cart at ftl and 2 in cart at champs....... And cart jacked 4 times. I give up on these. Was able to get my 2 bred 11s so I'll be just fine.
LMAO!! This is the same thing that happened to me and my girl. I guess it just was not meant to be. I'm not paying those resell prices. I like the shoes, but I love my money more.

You guys are just giving in!.. What makes these cost more than shadows lol.. The price you paid can almost get you breds too

Back
Top Bottom