Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What a chitty day. I can't even cop the chicken quesadilla with the double meat and the chips and salsa from Taco Bell. They're back to the old regular BS. I'm officially retiring from the Taco Bell game.

Link to where I said I was confident? And the 3 hours I spent with my gf getting tickets isn't the issue. I never expected to win the raffles. But what happened yesterday was bad business. Nike can do you every which way and a lot of you dudes will take it the rest of your lives. That's a bit strange to let a company jerk you around left and right and take it over and over again. Not only take it but drive you to pay absurd amounts for something they artificially drove the price up on.

I'm not crying, I'm just finally coming to my senses that Nike will never change, probably will just get worse. They offer no solutions other than cancelling releases and blaming their customers rather than taking responsibility themselves. What part of their business model do you actually believe in that makes you proud to sport their stuff?

Imma tell you like this bruh.....its not even that serious....some of you clowns get caught up in your feelings a little too much when it comes to this....you're just a prime example....throwing in the towel cause you couldnt get a shoe you wanted....View media item 425618

It was tough today, I struck out on a ton of sites but got through on Footlocker and Footaction.  Beasts may have set a record for number of sites crashed so it was good to get a few pairs away from them. 

I know this is a popular shoe and a lot of people that didn't get a pair want one, but please everyone follow the rules. NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL FOURM.
Just put what you want to buy/sell/trade in you sigs. Others members will see it and PM you. Very easy to do And no rules are broken.

Chill. :smh:

On the same page?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all that copped!

I'm glad I was able to grab my boy a size 12 before he went to a funeral. Blessed.

where my pizza party attendees ???
nerd.gif
We here fam

Was going to try to claim an unclaimed pair from Niketown LV but I saw a tweet that said "unclaimed pairs will be unavailable until further notice."

Link to where I said I was confident? And the 3 hours I spent with my gf getting tickets isn't the issue. I never expected to win the raffles. But what happened yesterday was bad business. Nike can do you every which way and a lot of you dudes will take it the rest of your lives. That's a bit strange to let a company jerk you around left and right and take it over and over again. Not only take it but drive you to pay absurd amounts for something they artificially drove the price up on.

I'm not crying, I'm just finally coming to my senses that Nike will never change, probably will just get worse. They offer no solutions other than cancelling releases and blaming their customers rather than taking responsibility themselves. What part of their business model do you actually believe in that makes you proud to sport their stuff?

Imma tell you like this bruh.....its not even that serious....some of you clowns get caught up in your feelings a little too much when it comes to this....you're just a prime example....throwing in the towel cause you couldnt get a shoe you wanted....View media item 425618
Nah it's not that serious, but the amount of effort needed to be put in just isn't worth it to give a slimy company even more profits while they go out of their way to make it a bad experience. You can step away from something when you aren't part of something good, like anything else in life. More power to you guys if you want to be part of something so slimy. I just explained why I won't.

Back
Top Bottom