Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Someone selling my sz for 330. Bout to do a meet up today. Wish me luck hopefully he doesn't flake

JUST SOLD MY SECOND PAIR FOR $500 RIGHT OUTSIDE THE MALL ENTRANCE
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Question for the Euros on the NT....for those who picked up are you getting the OG box or the new box (gold jumpman on top; gold 23 on the side) and also is there no NDC release for guys as well -- the official response mentioned China and North America only.
Euro got the new jordan boxes

I'm out of the sneaker game. Got some left that I'm getting rid of on here, but this was the nail in the coffin. Nike can set up this whole mess by knowing full well they limited this shoe for no reason and then blame its own customers for canceling the release. It's disgusting business and most of you dudes are foaming at the mouth to pay 300, 400, 500 for them. Just time to move on and stop being part of such a disgusting business model. Take care y'all!

Last edited:
I'm out of the sneaker game. Got some left that I'm getting rid of on here, but this was the nail in the coffin. Nike can set up this whole mess by knowing full well they limited this shoe for no reason and then blame its own customers for canceling the release. It's disgusting business and most of you dudes are foaming at the mouth to pay 300, 400, 500 for them. Just time to move on and stop being part of such a disgusting business model. Take care y'all!

One less head to worry about !! Which means more for me......j/k

WOW!! I cant these are selling for Apple watch prices! SMDH! May be time for me to get out the shoe game. 

Isn't it crazy that we view a "steal" as in paying a semi high resell price vs. copping under retail like what a real steal is? :smh:  the shoe game today
i copped a men's for 145 flat and a kids for 105, are those steals?

Back
Top Bottom