Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
wonder why some came in the OG box and some didnt
I'm thinking the US got OG boxes and outside of the states got the gold jumpan boxes (euro, canada, china).....the OG box goes with the narrative of being a true retro: retor unlacing, double register marks (swoosh and Nike), etc. not sure if this dropped in Europe and fairly certain it didn't in China in 85 so the new box as this holds no place in the narrative for these locales.

I'm thinking the US got OG boxes and outside of the states got the gold jumpan boxes (euro, canada, china).....the OG box goes with the narrative of being a true retro: retor unlacing, double register marks (swoosh and Nike), etc. not sure if this dropped in Europe and fairly certain it didn't in China in 85 so the new box as this holds no place in the narrative for these locales.

nah it's been mixed over here in the States, even Nike SF had both boxes in the same sizes.

great shoe! leathers are not that good comparedto fragments and lasers......
true true....i was expecting some butter like my lasers but i did notice the dual colored stitching on the back tab (red along the sides and white across) which wasn't the case on the lasers ... not sure about the frags as I don't have them.

this has to be one of the biggest jordan releases in all the years i been buying selling collecting shoes

never thought this would be easy for me to get

if i didnt get lucky i was going to do the local craigslist nickel and dime re-sellers route and if i didn't get my price that i wanted to spend
i just would have passed all together

who ever got a pair for under $250.00 consider yourself lucky

So did anyone here cop off FNL?
Ill never buy anything from those gypsies ever again. I still have two preauths from the 11 lows last week that were failed checkouts. It was ok when they were fcfs and I worked there so I would get 30% off. Those were the days... Pures and blackcat 4s in bulk for 80$ each

Back
Top Bottom