Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
HOW MUCH ARE THESE GOING FOR?! I been out all morning trying to get my size 12 which I didn't so I copped a bunch of other sizes to trade. I get home and see prices at $500. Is this a joke?

Struck out. Was number 8 in line but the store was late opening up. I had to leave to take my sister to the airport. She almost missed her flight. All good FOE

true true....i was expecting some butter like my lasers but i did notice the dual colored stitching on the back tab (red along the sides and white across) which wasn't the case on the lasers ... not sure about the frags as I don't have them.
if not mistaking(but very bored to try now)..the leather of these chicagos remind me the leathers from black/white jordan1s from 2014.........only the white part is better

Picked up my pair smoothly from Pembroke Pines mall FTL after winning their raffle. So glad to not have to worry about these this morning, seems like it would've been impossible to cop.

Does anyone else's 1s smell terrible? Like a strong glue smell or something. Can't complain overall but I couldn't help but notice it when I was checking them out

Picked up my pair smoothly from Pembroke Pines mall FTL after winning their raffle. So glad to not have to worry about these this morning, seems like it would've been impossible to cop.

Does anyone else's 1s smell terrible? Like a strong glue smell or something. Can't complain overall but I couldn't help but notice it when I was checking them out

all the previous ones have that smell

i found a pair for $330, wondering if i should bite or not :stoneface:

The messed up part is that after paying 750 for my frags and 380 for my breds that price doesn't look bad at all

but then I have to remind myself these all these 1's retail for $160.....

I'm here at a local sheiks hoping I can scoop up unclaimed pair so I can get my size lol gonna be a long 3 hour wait

Eh...Had 2 pairs in cart on EB thought I had them then with 10 minutes left on the timer it took them out of my cart...On releases like these I never expect to cop them... I wanted these shoes bad but Im not gonna pay $500 for a pair... But im also not gonna roast people who do... If anything is worth 4-5 Bills its these... Hopefully they restock these and I get another chance. but its slim to none. Probably gonna just cop a pair of Black/White 1s or Barons... Congrats to those who copped man these are crazy nice in person... To all those complaining man its just shoes dude... there will always be another pair... 

Glad I was able to get my hands on them but it seems I'm never able to get anything in my size ...

I'm here at a local sheiks hoping I can scoop up unclaimed pair so I can get my size lol gonna be a long 3 hour wait
good luck.

I just picked up pairs from 4 shiekh locations and employees said all pairs are "claimed". One store employee tried to lose my co-workers but the manager came out and checked him. 

Back
Top Bottom