Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I need a size 11
Hopefully I can grab an unclaimed 11 or 11.5 somewhere in a few hours.  Good thing I live close to the malls lol 
laugh.gif

Just curious.. didn't this colorway get released sometime recently? How come the price hike and hype all of a sudden?

Technically any store can go above suggested retail price. Thing is SP's tag is already on there and they still charged more.

Congrats on the cop Boost! How'd did Tanfo look when you left?

Dead. But the usual few people waiting for shiekh leftovers.

Damn, I thaught Eastbay would be a no go but looks like 5-6 were able to snatch. Congrats. As far as the release day that Nike has on the sneakers app, I don't think that's the actual date, it's variable depending on when they get a system up and running that can adequately handle the pressures of an extremely popular pair of kicks and give a fair chance to the 99% of us. Also there's a few releases coming up in the next three months that are in high demand as well, I don't think they would solely concentrate on the Chicago 1s, and let the madness continue in the meantime. I will try calling the local house of hoops to see if there's any unclaimed pairs but I doubt it. Some of you are very very very lucky to have some stores that aren't solely raffles the nearest one from Seattle would be the Bay Area. With the money saved I will try and pick up a pair of Jordan 1 NYC or some Adidas jboost jogging joints, or maybe just save for some fear 5s. Congrats to everyone who copped. But Nike is either going to wait the three months and produce more pairs (highly unlikely) or come up with a much more intuitive And secure system to purchase (very likely). I mean if they don't do something MAJOR there will be mayhem.

There is this dude in a local group that sold a couple pairs for retail. Mens sizes too. But the funny part was, to be sure they weren't going to be resold the dude made them put them on, do push-ups, mountain climbers etc. while wearing them. :rofl:

LMAO that is comedy. Honestly seems like a good guy. This literally made me smile haha

Anybody ever order more than 1 pair in same cart on EB, FA or FTL and get chanced? There is no way to change quantity after you cart more than 1

Back
Top Bottom