Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Had my setup working like Santa's reindeer this morning.
Once I got the redirect message I had every device ready for checkout.
Checkout at 9:10. Confirmation email at 9:16.

Last edited:
what about 300? i paird 350 last night and still waiting for him to come thru
Supposedly, his connect didn't come through for him. I preordered with him when it first went up at 250. He refunded me real early in the morning.
I haven't seen anyone saying he sent their pair so I'd guess not.

MY boy got shafted this release. We camped for guaranteed tickets earlier this week and come his turn employee doesn't give him a ticket because the size he asked for wasn't available so the employee wrote my boy's name and number, and told him to call back Friday. Come Friday, they tell him, they didn't receive the supposed second shipment. Whats even more messed up was that they didn't even let my boy choose another size.

Supposedly, his connect didn't come through for him. I preordered with him when it first went up at 250. He refunded me real early in the morning.
I haven't seen anyone saying he sent their pair so I'd guess not.
he told me to wait this morning, and now he aint replying, i wonder if he got pairs or nah. 

I tried on footaction and was able to cart one. I then opened Eastbay to try on there and it was in there as well. I never experienced that on these sites.

ROFL! woke up then fell right back to sleep LOL! was gambling all night. Good thing Vegas is treating me right won $400 at 5am :smokin

For future reference Shady Palace does overcharge in store.

Even their sticker on the box says 159.99 but they ring you up at 169.99 plus tax.

Not mad because of all the drama with this release but curious if they charge everyone else the same price.

View media item 1557450
View media item 1557452
And as i said at the beginning of the thread the quality on materials is inconsistent like frags and lasers.

Both of the toes on the shoe palace pair have a tumbled look.

View media item 1557454

This cat says he has my size for $300 but its about an hr drive. Not sure if its worth the trip. never know with craigslist... Decisions decisions

Even their sticker on the box says 159.99 but they ring you up at 169.99 plus tax.

Not mad because of all the drama with this release but curious if they charge everyone else the same price.

And as i said at the beginning of the thread the quality on materials is inconsistent like frags and lasers.

dispute the charge and get your $10 back. You'll win the case.

View media item 1557450
View media item 1557452

View media item 1557454
That doesn't seem right. Can all retailers go above srp? They already pay only a bit of half of the srp

View media item 1557450
View media item 1557452

View media item 1557454
That doesn't seem right. Can all retailers go above srp? They already pay only a bit of half of the srp

Technically any store can go above suggested retail price. Thing is SP's tag is already on there and they still charged more.

Congrats on the cop Boost! How'd did Tanfo look when you left?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom