Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Paid $200 for a backdoor pair from one of my regular spots yesterday. See you guys for the Kentucky 1s *grabs a slice*

We follow each other on IG
laugh.gif
  wasn't sure if she was legit tho

When putting my sz in SP in my wishlist it says it's out of stock, I keep trying to atc like the sheep I am tho

Any newbies out there that copped their first pair of 1's make sure u spring the extra $10 for force fields , well worth it for that crease across the toebox

View media item 1558011I
I was lucky enough to win 2 raffles the shoe Gawds were with me on this one. So with that said I retire from the shoe game unless the black 3's come out with the NA or Mocha 3's release or the cement 4's with the NA. But I want to thank those  veterans on Niketalk that gave out some wise advise about if you want a shoe bad enough you can get it at retail you just got do the research and leg work and  I most certainly did so thanks to those who preach putting in the work, it wasnt easy but well worth it

THIS..... prepped for two weeks for this release. back home and where i currently live. I knew what i had to do and i did it and with some luck and alot of work i ate good thankfully . you cant just wake up and expect to flourish.

Last edited:

Thanks, put in a lot of work on this release and even made new connects. 1's have always been my all time favorite with 11's right behind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom