Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Struck out today for myself. City Gear was shady as hell. I managed to get a pair for my girl, but kids footlocker employees were hiding sizes for themselves in the back. Luckily a dumb employee who didn't know found a pair with a messed up box that was hidden under some stuff and sold them to me, making the other worker really mad. This was such a depressing release.

LOL at some of y'all dudes. Sitting on your high horse knocking resellers charging $400 for these but yet you yourself set up $250 and $300 preorders. Same group of people, just spent way more than retail at different parts of the buying process :lol:

Not cool to talk about alp like that man.

That's BS.

Let the man live.
roll.gif

i swear to god if I win a pb jackpot asap, im buying everyone in this thread 1 pair

seriously

quote screencap

you can ban me if I don't :lol:

i got hella drunk last night didnt get home till like 6.am then woke up at 8am and relized i messed up oh well hopefully sneaker app dropps them in a few weeks or so so i can scoop em off there

How Yall think the UNC 1 release will go? Similar to these??
Similar, but doubtful it will be as bad. There will definitely be hype surrounding them considering it was said to be the initial colorway Jordan requested when he first signed on with Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom