Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
To all you didn't get a pair, NDC is there, don't give in to the hype, try for that when it happens first.

Or at least wait for hype to die down.

The bay about to be flooded.

THIS..... prepped for two weeks for this release. back home and where i currently live. I knew what i had to do and i did it and with some luck and alot of work i ate good thankfully . you cant just wake up and expect to flourish.
This is the truth and I learned that the hard way for the bred 1's and so for these I was prepared. Too many questioned my hard work and to be honest I can afford to pay resell price but it was more about principle and most importantly making sure I copped an authentic pair and to make sure your pair is authentic is to cop from a legit spot. Put in the leg work fellas and you will flourish. 

Welp gotta wait & find out now don't we
nerd.gif
Where did the Mordecai "swerve" come from, fam? Too funny being I'm a Reg Show fan.

Well guys I can finally say that the was a successful release for after two weeks of planning and contacting people for favors. I didn't take any chances and pull all stops song could acquire the pairs that I wanted for myself. I asked a few favors and I owe my sister some MAC makeup now :lol: (she helped me acquired my other two pairs back home). I havent put this much work in a release since the black/red 1 and I'm blessed that just like then I was able to Flourish. It was a good day after a stressful week for me and in the process I help my cousin get his right size and it was all good. :pimp:

Who knows when I'll do this again or if I ever will but for now let me savor these kicks and my Tampa Bay Lightning advancing to the stanley cup finals.... Past couple of days have been LIT.

Congrats on those who were able to cop and to those that weren't so lucky keep your head up.

I had to do this since I'm making it a tradition...so to my OG pizza fam and new members of the family..

View media item 1558107

Welp no Bordeauxs for me. I paid resell for these. I tried. Preordered Failed carted on Eastbay Failed. I don't feel like waiting on Nike to fail again smh

Trick question?

I believe the only hype OG 1 are the breds, blk/gold and Chicago's..

And the breds and blk/gold has yet to die down.

exactly. Nothing dies down. I hate hearing dudes talk about wait till the hype dies down. The reason it isn't is because of the dudes thinking it will.

How Yall think the UNC 1 release will go? Similar to these??

They drop in December right? Hopefully the demand for the Holiday 11's drowns out the hype for UNC's. UNC's are must cop for me (having lived and went to college in NC), but aren't as wearable/versatile as the other OG cw's imo. But you never know with these NA1 releases. :smh:

You wait. Way way way up. Think frags. Add all the social media outlets. Chick busted by this release. I mean. Sell something to lighten the blow. Tricky part is opening your wallet and begging.

Back
Top Bottom