Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

LOL!!! man this whole day was a wreck...all day feelin like vegeta now its time to blow that reefa
I know the feeling but the shoes look like they aren't moving on eBay for a 12, they might try to sell them to a co-signment shop in a few days.

we'll find out..on the next episode of DBZ
You're going to be waiting a long time for that episode man

Only on the "new NT" could someone do this and then some troll try to clown him for it
mean.gif

The only thing I hope with this is they got it for themselves to wear and not resell.
He shoulda asked the guys behind them, what they wanted for their pairs, to kinda feel them out and see if they were reselling. It was definitely a nice thing to do, but I like you hope these guys were not just there to resell.

The tears shed all over the net for these is unbelievable. Good for laughs though! It's like the end of the world for some who didn't get a pair.

FOUND A GUY IN CHARLESTON SIZE 11 330 PLUS 10 SHIPPIN HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT HIS FACFEBOOK INFO HE SAID PAY PAL 

Last edited:
People get caught up in the hype. Just sit back and catch steals. Paid less for 2001 royals than what people are paying for these Chicago's. If I learned anything from this hobby it's to be patient.
View media item 1558415View media item 1558413

Nice find
And thank you! you could find so many rare/vintage shoes for the amount people are spending on frags, mirror foams, and other recent releases. I know some people just want those specific shoes and that's fine but it just seems crazy to me.

I have a pair of black/white DS size 12 dmquote name="slyme843" url="/t/607957/nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-may-30-2015-legit-check-in-1st-post/16530#post_23448232"]anybody know where you can get a size 12 black n white high og? trying to fill the void plus its a dope shoe
[/quote]

People get caught up in the hype. Just sit back and catch steals. Paid less for 2001 royals than what people are paying for these Chicago's. If I learned anything from this hobby it's to be patient.
View media item 1558415View media item 1558413

Nice find. Those came out when I was a senior in high school, I was able to get those and the black/reds about two weeks after they came out. Ahhhhh, the good ol' days...

Back
Top Bottom