Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
wow just logged on jj and saw i had these in cart smh fml
used a add cart link but thought it didnt work

I went to go pick up my pair and tons of people waiting in line in case there were extras. Some kid was asking people what size they had and I just happened to have his size. He told me he'd pay $450 and told I just told him $400. I wasn't going to sell but the kid seemed really down about not getting a pair and was stoked to pay so much.

Shoes are crazy now. I remember buying all walking into a footlocker in 2001 and buying the black/red, black/blue, silver, and white/navy  retros for retail and they were like 80 each. Now those were the days. 

Nice find
And thank you! you could find so many rare/vintage shoes for the amount people are spending on frags, mirror foams, and other recent releases. I know some people just want those specific shoes and that's fine but it just seems crazy to me.

I have no problem with what anyone buys. It's their money and they can choose to spend it however they want but I do agree this hobby has become about the latest and most hyped release. There are plenty gems that can be picked up for low. I also noticed when the next hyped release drops they liquidate stuff they picked up the last few months just to be current. If you are patient you can always find good deals.

Nice find. Those came out when I was a senior in high school, I was able to get those and the black/reds about two weeks after they came out. Ahhhhh, the good ol' days...

Yeah I wasn't able to pick them up when they first released was in Junior High. My boy had both the royals and black/red. I ended up getting some 11's and 16's. Always wanted them since then. Have 4 pairs now.

Thing is the 1's now compared to the 1's from 2001 is like heaven and hell. The 2001 1's are one of the most uncomfortable shoes to wear of all time while the latest 1's are actually comfortable with the cushioned midsole layer

Id much rather have a pair of recent 1's than the 2001 retros

Sold all 4 of my 2001 retros a few years back for like retail :lol:

but i always lose 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Welp still no word from this shoe gawds cat. Maybe I'll wake up to a ship email or refund(hope ship). I'm out for the night...

Last edited:
I went to go pick up my pair and tons of people waiting in line in case there were extras. Some kid was asking people what size they had and I just happened to have his size. He told me he'd pay $450 and told I just told him $400. I wasn't going to sell but the kid seemed really down about not getting a pair and was stoked to pay so much.

Shoes are crazy now. I remember buying all walking into a footlocker in 2001 and buying the black/red, black/blue, silver, and white/navy  retros for retail and they were like 80 each. Now those wer
How u know lil dude wasnt pappered upp and was finna cash u out onda spot

NDC / Shattered 1s for me. In a way resellers on eBay will either have to bring down the prices for other retro Jordans or wait out the hype for the Chicago 1s. So there may be a good chance on other pickups, I do agree with the earlier comment though that the quality on these are buttery as hell. For all of us who didn't cop a pair, I hope we do at some point.

just checked craigslist in LA, only about 10 pairs for sale if that with a bunch of people asking for size swaps.  These are limited as hell.

How u know lil dude wasnt pappered upp and was finna cash u out onda spot
Literally no idea. He can do what he wants but I don't think so though because he left the line and was looking at every part of the shoe after buying them and just looked really stoked to own them

Back
Top Bottom