Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
that video was definitely disturbing.

I had an "escape" rout when i went to pick up my shoes from Shiekh in Fox Hills. I had the get away car ready right out front. It was completely harmless though, but you just never know when people gotta eat and feed the family.

I was walking around fox hills with two in my hand, I aint ever worried considering I used to grab pairs in Flint and Detroit, dont even compare. Fox hills is harmless..

I feel you 100% and then some. I love shoes but also have love for movies and toys I grew up with. I get **** all the time from most of my friends and all of my family
laugh.gif

Man, that's a sick transformers collection.  Is it every single one?

I was walking around fox hills with two in my hand, I aint ever worried considering I used to grab pairs in Flint and Detroit, dont even compare. Fox hills is harmless..
That attitude will get you got.

Compared to Detroit, it's harmless, but you can def get got in the garage there.

This is home of the Boston/Lakers riot, Cool Grey riot, the homie getting murdered on the roof.

why did everyone laugh at me when I said resell would be 300-350? Is it going down its hitting the $500 mark now this **** is unreal

why did everyone laugh at me when I said resell would be 300-350? Is it going down its hitting the $500 mark now this **** is unreal
i think they were laughing at u cuz u rocked fake jawnz as real jawnz then tried to resell da fake jawnz as real jawnz

i understand bridman n khaled y Wale tho?
laugh.gif
it was the day the AF1 x Sup dropped in LA

and This fool Wale was in line... Let me stop there cuz this thread isn't nor do i want to talk about Wale

Ugh (bad taste in mouth reaction)

just talked to pound 4 pound shoes and my preorder for $275 is coming thru...they fulfilled 100% of their pre orders so they good money. the only one the 3 places i preordered that didnt get refunded :pimp: . will do business again with them.
View media item 1554816

Nice, just got tracking on one pre-order and was told on another 2 that they will ship tomorrow. Looks like I will end at 8. Had two refunded already. I'm gonna let someone else eat on one tho.

Hope so just finished looking up ending Soonest on eBay a size 5y going for $385 wth!!

Just offered someone $415 on eBay for an 8.5 and he said yes, but people are paying $385 for grade school sizes lol... You can't teach people how to spend they money

Back
Top Bottom