Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
thank you too sir

Don't know what the topic is, but 160jordansdeep got years in this.. I bought Nikeid appointment cards from him back in the day.. Lol matter of the fact the first time I checked out the new era store was with him. I was like 16! Hahaha dude is cool doubt he even remembers me. He been around man, dude been here... He got years in

hec im sure stores out here are back door'n too. i refuse to believe me and 2 friends struck out on a combined 50 plus entries

Don't know what the topic is, but 160jordansdeep got years in this.. I bought Nikeid appointment cards from him back in the day.. Lol matter of the fact the first time I checked out the new era store was with him. I was like 16! Hahaha dude is cool doubt he even remembers me. He been around man, dude been here... He got years in

lol i remember that

wow that was 10 years ago when the new era store opened

this hobby was alot better back then

Lol at dude doubting 160jordansdeep... I don't knw dude personally but I do knw dude has been around here for years... Been seein OG post early pickups weeks before release date. Dude got them NY connects... I knw MY post count ain't high but we've been here waaaaaaaay before everyone was posting pharrell in the black Enzo... All the OG niketalkers knw wat I'm talkin bout...

thanks dude

Cosign both you fellas.

hec im sure stores out here are back door'n too. i refuse to believe me and 2 friends struck out on a combined 50 plus entries

Dude in here missed on 52 all for him

Another hit on only one tix they put in that's how the raffle game works

But u miss a 100% of the shots you don't take so you gotta keep taking them.

I'm sure pairs are backdoored but actually it's more in plain site lets just say some people already know when to expect a call

the topic was more about (at least what my question was) how the process of payments with money orders worked, not questioning 160 legitimacy. At least I wasnt.

wait. no more NE store????

i think its open
the topic was more about (at least what my question was) how the process of payments with money orders worked, not questioning 160 legitimacy. At least I wasnt.

you need to have trust in someone if you send them a money order and have good off line communication with the seller
that's really it

and again this goes for anyone don't
do pre payment's unless its a website that can really come through

your money's in limbo
i would rather pay more to know its a stress free sale

using and paying with paypal for buying or selling is not worth the hassle at least to me

i lost a $1900.00 on not having paypal in the past week

but its ok i dont need to share my money with paypal and if i'm willing to give all my person info to the buyer (and i get all his/her Info also) and their not willing to buy by my rules as it says in all my listings then i wait for a more serious buyer

BOTTOM LINE DONT PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY HOWEVER YOU PAY

Last edited:
Dude in here missed on 52 all for him

Another hit on only one tix they put in that's how the raffle game works

But u miss a 100% of the shots you don't take so you gotta keep taking them.

I'm sure pairs are backdoored but actually it's more in plain site lets just say some people already know when to expect a call

This. I entered 2 raffles on Memorial Day and then on Thursday night on my way home from work at the Nike Store. The thing I was thinking was there is no way I'm going to win a raffle by only entering 3 of them. Friday afternoon while I was still at work, Nike gave me the call. If I did not enter the raffle on Thursday, I would not have the Chicago's for retail. The good news is that plan "A" and plan "B" worked out well for me. The raffle was plan "C".

Last edited:
there's just some people that really think OG NA 1s get the GR treatment, when it's never ever been the case
Oh yeah, they didn't make more in 94 or 01 because they just like to make small amounts of them. C'mon! They were an easy pickup in that time cause 80's footwear and retros popping back up wasn't in. Now it is. Nike knows the demand for these, they could make more. Now they're simply not making more because they can propel much less quality retros by making people want these. It's manipulation.

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and paid 360 shipped for a size 11, a half size up. I got my first pair for retail and sold my blacktoe 1 and Melo 1, which made my purchase $50 out of pocket. On Facebook, these are going fast. The going rate is $400 shipped

if yall wanna see who runs the HoH raffle jig and buys all the pairs at willowbrook mall nj.

just look to your left across footlocker entrance next time on a sadderday release. he's there. they also have the line cutting system in place too.

everyone is in on it. even the security guards.

Nike not releasing them hurt people more than it helped

Just made the pairs more limited online and made people crowd the other sites

Whats better than scooping up a pair (sz 13) for 280? finding a mom and pop shop that will be able to hook u up on all major jordan sneakers. I found a goldmine...

Back
Top Bottom