Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Only Jordans I want the rest of the year are Aqua 8s and maybe Carolina 1s. if the release is anything like this, at least I could pay reseller price if I save now.

there is more releases that you can cop..cmon never settle.

Huge difference. Leather tongue vs fabric foam tongue. And obvious nike air logo vs Jordan logo.
So everyone's gonna ignore the fact that Nike ROBBED us in 2013, how could they even release the chicagos in such **** quality and make money of of that

Just caught up on 30+ pages, I've been influenced to buy Louie's and GITD G-shocks now. 

Mom inlaw picked up a pair at 930am cutoff was 1030am wish I knew I would have told her to chill and try to finesse another pair. Condolences to whoever didn't make that cutoff time. 

Only Jordans I want the rest of the year are Aqua 8s and maybe Carolina 1s. if the release is anything like this, at least I could pay reseller price if I save now.
I'm also trying to get the Aqua 8's. Passed on the Black Grape 5's when they came out at the last minute as I always looked at them as my personal consolation prize for not having the Aqua's. And now I'm glad I passed. As for other J's, I want the Laney 14 lows, and I NEED the low 13's in both the Chutney and Navy colors (if they indeed come out). That's pretty much it, as far as what I'm aware of that's coming out.

and just because u enter your info online there's increased integrity? There's still a person selecting to send info or not...and give to someone else. I've maybe seen 1 person say they won through Sheiks and ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM ENTERS THERE E RAFFLE. Or why not just backdoor some pairs, set them aside, and not even have them available to be won via auction? All I know is a rarely see anyone say they won via Sheiks. Maybe they just get low volume and a crazy amount of entries. I could be totally wrong.
Sheikh raffles are super legit. Somehow I always win there. It's selected online by a computer for all stores, stores have no control over it so they can't rig it

Just because y'all don't agree doesn't mean I'm trolling. If you like the god damn shoe then wear it. Y'all care what I have to say enough to try to ban me?
Welcome to my world. Not my fault I'm outspoken and don't hold back on here ppl be testing you :smh: eff em bro

Poverty kicks = KO's people buy as an alternative to try to compensate missing out on chicagos

So if i had the KO before i copped my "pears" of chicagos, i should donate them to someone poor because thats how it should be?

I haven't messed w/ many of the 2015 JB drops...
I'd be scooping Bords but I hoarded them in 2011.
I'll be on the Aquas, but other than that I'm more focused on Nike Retros these days.
:nerd:

I got my pair at retail yesterday,haven't heard anything from my pre order even after trying to reach out twice to him,I'd hate to have to open a paypal claim.......I'll give it til friday prob to see if I'm refunded

I got my pair at retail yesterday,haven't heard anything from my pre order even after trying to reach out twice to him,I'd hate to have to open a paypal claim.......I'll give it til friday prob to see if I'm refunded

where do you live fam?

Welcome to my world. Not my fault I'm outspoken and don't hold back on here ppl be testing you
mean.gif
eff em bro
Honestly, I don't think it's your guys opinions that has people coming at you, it's just the way you deliver it IMO. It'd be one thing if you were like "I don't like that shoe," or "it's ugly to me." You guys were speaking like your opinions were facts and not opinions. Just my perspective. But like I've said before, you're totally entitled to your guys opinions, and I respect that part.

Back
Top Bottom