Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I haven't messed w/ many of the 2015 JB drops...
I'd be scooping Bords but I hoarded them in 2011.
I'll be on the Aquas, but other than that I'm more focused on Nike Retros these days.
nerd.gif
Same here with the Bordeaux's. And this crippled life means my 4 year old kicks are as new as they were when I got them. So I really don't care about the "remastered" versions. Especially since it's not like there's an OG vs a Retro+ version of the shoes. JB isn't fooling no one over here with that witchcraft!

There's some real idiots in here. I know there's many that would put me to shame as far as collections go, but with that said I have the KO's and these 2015 Chicago's and I love them both. My fav model and colorway. Cats in here that call the KO's poor and try to play them like a wack shoe. Need to stop hating and worry about what u like and stop bein a hypebeast and doing things to get other people's attention

How ironic that these idiots jump on the hype train after all the other og releases now they gotta cop in reverse :lol:

I'd trade my 10.5 for some LM's

There's some real idiots in here. I know there's many that would put me to shame as far as collections go, but with that said I have the KO's and these 2015 Chicago's and I love them both. My fav model and colorway. Cats in here that call the KO's poor and try to play them like a wack shoe. Need to stop hating and worry about what u like and stop bein a hypebeast and doing things to get other people's attention

Well said

So if i had the KO before i copped my "pears" of chicagos, i should donate them to someone poor because thats how it should be?

Yeah, people and there poor mans insert here comments. Its Pathetic and petty for people to call out others like that just to make themselves feel better. And If you are going to think like that, then Poor man doesnt apply to a shoe with a 20 dollar price difference. Its not his fault that leeches bought these shoes strictly to resell. If he buys KOs as consolation, it wasnt cause he is poor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom