Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but where;s that voltron set though?

I kid. Great collection. You must be around 40 like me. Toys were bomb back then
Voltron gives me nightmares of my cousin chasing me with a wiffle bat for touching his toys
roll.gif

I'm in my early 30's, grew up not having any toys of my own and just playing with my cousins stuff.  That is why I have this mess hahah

PayPal has to prove the debt is yours.

And a name can't go into collections for garnishment without a social.

PayPal is a joke.

And you have to transfer the money to a bank right? Or it stays in there. For thousands of dollars you better believe they will find you.

Last edited:
Voltron gives me nightmares of my cousin chasing me with a wiffle bat for touching his toys:rofl:  

I'm in my early 30's, grew up not having any toys of my own and just playing with my cousins stuff.  That is why I have this mess hahah

good stuff. Thats like me with shoes. Moms wouldn't dare pay $64.95 for jordans back in the day and i was stuck with Olivia Newton John reeboks

Glad to see so many people here get their pears.

Although i was unsuccessful this drop it still good to be around so many pear lords and pear legends

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

srs grats peeps!

Where were you for the Shadows and Black & Whites? Was easily obtainable for retail or a little bit over. Not a shot at you but if you really want an AJ1 OG color way  that was your opportunity.
Yeah its funny how even a few years ago it was so much easier just to log on to NDC and cop shoes. Shadows and 88s went right into cart for me and I went right back to sleep.

Now I'm like this...

laugh.gif
I would have to told him to EAD and stop wasting my time with such petty grievances. Lacing a shoe is now a value depreciating detail
mean.gif
I'm glad THAT guy struck out and is looking to pay resell.
i hear you but I'm betting that dude was spooked by the lacing and thought he was getting some UAs ... which is sad that he can't tell the 'difference' between yesterday's drop and the last few iterations of the CHIs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom