Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How do you present ideas to Nike, Footlocker, Finishline, etc.? I have some ideas that I believe could help with the instore raffle issues. Thanks in advance :D

I'm starting to keep a list (mental for now) of shady pre order dudes that canceled orders placed early at a lower price and/or canceled and held on to the funds. Shoe Gawds being a prime example. Would anyone else care to add to this? I think someone mentioned Detroit Kicks. It would help me to remember never to order from them.

EDIT: Or to keep it positive, perhaps a list of legit pre order sites that not only came through but honored their prices. Thanks!
Add @bpfillherup and  shoegawds preorders not coming through to the list. Won't deal with them again. Especially @bpfillherup he was on twitter asking $350 and I believe he even refunded @Shenggg  who paid the $350.

I was told that all undelivered pairs to shops(since they cut the ordered pairs by a significant amount) are showing as pending, NOT CANCELLED..don't expect much but could be a sign of restocking..

So what's the next release on nike's radar to see if they do anything about there voltron problem. Don't see them canceling them weak "space jam 5's" or whatever they are calling them that drop this sat......tho.

They are going to hope bots buy them up

So what's the next release on nike's radar to see if they do anything about there voltron problem. Don't see them canceling them weak "space jam 5's" or whatever they are calling them that drop this sat......tho.

They are going to hope bots buy them up
Shattered Backboards and WTKD 7 my guess

Last edited:
Paid 375 locally for my 2nd pair, don't give in to these 500$+ prices, especially with a NDC release still in the works.

Did this post just go unnoticed???
all i got from that was that theres a employee site i need to find... 
nerd.gif

R.I.P  origin-finshline.com - 2013.   you were good to me

Twitter got dudes sound like the preaching gospel talking about NDC pairs will make after market pairs 300 or less. Bruh....

As thirsty as dudes were for pairs I didn't see any shipment conformation screens trying to be sold either Saturday after release.

Most releases eBay is flooded with such crap. They way dudes were throwing money at these anyone with a screen cap would have been trying.

Seems like not many hit on multiples or bots didn't eat heavy durning the footlocker family release.

I mean "pear Gawd" did for his one pair. I think there are a lot of "Pear Gawds" out there that ate online sat. They seem like the type to keep em!!!

HOLY MOLY

FA sent me a FREE Curad Band-Aid w/ My Flamingo Shorts!!!

Are they low Key sending shots my way or what!!!   Bastards!

The way it looks i think i might post my 2013 chicago 1s prices at 300-350$ hmmm.. Would only have to add 200 out of my pocket or so for the 2015 .. Cant belive the 2013 are going that hi

Sobe soles came thru. I missed the delivery so I'll have em tomorrow. Kix square as well but my tracking hasn't updated since the 28th so iono what's up with that.

No way to FCFS. Phantom chairs, fights and guys who have nothing better to do then camp. Don't mind raffles. Do pretty decent with them.

The last thing I want to do is stand in a line for hours, especially with a bunch of lowlifes.

The last thing security at malls want are a bunch of dudes who have NOTHING better to do than stand in a line and cause problems.

Let's be honest: The Jordan culture has more than its fair share of criminal minded consumers. They ruin FCFS for everyone.

No thanks to that ********.

all i got from that was that theres a employee site i need to find... :nerd:

R.I.P  origin-finshline.com - 2013.   you were good to me

So good to me the. Soooo good. Till some lame with a big head blew it up in the threads.

Actually worked on bred 1's sadly there was only a 10 left and I'm a 13 still scooped it though my brother was amped. Should have flipped it on his butt.

The last thing I want to do is stand in a line for hours, especially with a bunch of lowlifes.

The last thing security at malls want are a bunch of dudes who have NOTHING better to do than stand in a line and cause problems.

Let's be honest: The Jordan culture has more than its fair share of criminal minded consumers. They ruin FCFS for everyone.

Then how is NYPD gonna get all that extra OT?  lol 

View media item 1561006 one of my friends sent me this, I don't know if it's set in stone.. But if it is, most people on NT will not be cooking unless your strapped..(if it's only FCFS) [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128298[/emoji][emoji]128298[/emoji]View media item 1561012 don't know if this includes Jordan Brand.. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

So good to me the. Soooo good. Till some lame with a big head blew it up in the threads.

Actually worked on bred 1's sadly there was only a 10 left and I'm a 13 still scooped it though my brother was amped. Should have flipped it on his butt.
oh man fnl was clutch with the breds. No limit so i copped 4 from them 
laugh.gif

no need to make assumptions of people you never met before. Calling ppl lowlives? :smh:

The way it looks i think i might post my 2013 chicago 1s prices at 300-350$ hmmm.. Would only have to add 200 out of my pocket or so for the 2015 .. Cant belive the 2013 are going that hi
Bruh, I f'ed up and sold my 2013s a few months ago for WAAAAY less than I could have sold them today. Glad I scored this 2015 pair though which was my reason for selling the 2013s in the first place.

one of my friends sent me this, I don't know if it's set in stone.. But if it is, most people on NT will not be cooking unless your strapped..(if it's only FCFS) [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128298[/emoji][emoji]128298[/emoji]don't know if this includes Jordan Brand.. [emoji]128564[/emoji]
thats a troll account on twitter 

Last edited:
I'm starting to keep a list (mental for now) of shady pre order dudes that canceled orders placed early at a lower price and/or canceled and held on to the funds. Shoe Gawds being a prime example. Would anyone else care to add to this? I think someone mentioned Detroit Kicks. It would help me to remember never to order from them.

EDIT: Or to keep it positive, perhaps a list of legit pre order sites that not only came through but honored their prices. Thanks!
isneaker23

Man be real clear on what your selling on eBay so many dudes on there trying to sell 2013 as 2015.

Them dispute claims are going to be epic on eBay.

Then the scammers piggy backing on the disputes saying these 2013's were suppose to be 2015's then send you some KO's or team Jordan's and run off.

Back
Top Bottom