Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Just got my UPS shipping confirmation. Was getting hella nervous after some were saying Eastbay canceled orders after receiving confirmation emails.

Light denim with these shoes is absolute flames! I'm going to have to make a move for these somehow.

He was for the folks that paid the 300+ price. Not the 250 he initially put up and that he promised would b good to go...
Well damn. About everybody flip the script this past weekend 
laugh.gif

" I don't got no type..hyped sneakers are the only thing that I like" Yeezys!"
" Who ain't got no life?" ( Me..really?)
My Instagram photos gettin hundred likes a night" LOL..j/P ya'll

People are actually getting 500? Damn I really want a pair of Alden Indy 403s but $530 is too steep, this might be my chance [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
Haven't been so salty in a long time. You seriously need a plug to buy shoes now-a-days. Online is a poop shoot and most raffles are rigged.

:sigh:

I'm starting to keep a list (mental for now) of shady pre order dudes that canceled orders placed early at a lower price and/or canceled and held on to the funds. Shoe Gawds being a prime example. Would anyone else care to add to this? I think someone mentioned Detroit Kicks. It would help me to remember never to order from them.

EDIT: Or to keep it positive, perhaps a list of legit pre order sites that not only came through but honored their prices. Thanks!

Shoe Gawds shipped some I believe, but were dependent on getting online. Which means they're a bot runner.

I'm keeping a mental note, because they're in Norfolk. I need to find out who that is :nerd:

Did this post just go unnoticed???

I didn't notice it

I know the other NA drops sold out in seconds

Honestly that's what the atc services get. Sure it's unfair for team manual but oh well. All the online retailers should develop a unique code like for the snkrs app. And randomly send those out to consumers. Like an online raffle then you have to enter that code to purchase the shoe. What else is a fair option?

I signed up for that Sneaker App. I never got a code. I have the app, but no code. I think it's pretty stupid to be honest. Seems like only some have access to it.

I signed up for that Sneaker App. I never got a code. I have the app, but no code. I think it's pretty stupid to be honest. Seems like only some have access to it.

You haven't needed a code for the app in two weeks. They sent an e-mail out stating it was open to all iOS users. You just need to install the latest update.

We need to hear some success stories in here. More on foots. Less whining. This thread turned to a funeral ceremony.. The way yall talkin got me feeling like a [emoji]127824[/emoji] legend [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

You have an iphone? Unless I'm mistaken its available for everyone now. I activated my account a couple weeks ago and never got the code. Reminds me of WAAAAY back when there use to be gmail invites lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom