Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Kix Square definitely came through for all. Mine arrives today. Did you check your paypal account for the updated tracking info?
I will get flamed for this post but it needs to be said...I DON"T TRUST KixSquare. Who's their supplier? They get stuff waaaay too early. I question their authenticity. Can someone confirm that their pair of whatever highly demanded release was really legit? Did it pass all of the fake checks on said shoe?

I will get flamed for this post but it needs to be said...I DON"T TRUST KixSquare. Who's their supplier? They get stuff waaaay too early. I question their authenticity. Can someone confirm that their pair of whatever highly demanded release was really legit? Did it pass all of the fake checks on said shoe?
They RUN the miami /south florida retail jig for all the limited releases

Not hard to fathom that

Kix Square definitely came through for all. Mine arrives today. Did you check your paypal account for the updated tracking info?

I haven't seen folks say they get fakes or have received fakes. But I'll deff post pics whenever I get mine in...

Was able to cop off of shoe palace this morning. Has anybody else who copped off of there received an email about rh
Same here man. Did you get any emails from them yet regarding your shipping today?

nah I don't care about politically correct nonsense, I camp out all the time and not everyone are criminals as you make it out to me. Dudes who talk that nonsense be doing it from the back of the line where no one can hear them anyways :lol:

You're right. Everyone isn't a criminal or lowlife -didn't expect you to take it literally. A bunch are, and that's enough for me to avoid the scene.

It's a shame, too, because I've been rocking Js for 30 years!

Chicago were my first pair.

Sad that gainfully employed, law abiding citizens avoid the lines. Meanwhile, tons of welfare recipients that rely on handouts (guess whose) stay and duck it up for everyone.

Is what it is. Just being honest about how I see it.

I haven't seen folks say they get fakes or have received fakes. But I'll deff post pics whenever I get mine in...
Exactly!!!  I haven't seen people vouch for them either. But somehow they secure releases and get "early' pairs...something don't smell right

20 years ago I had to skip school to get a pair.

10+ years ago I had to buy gift cards (pre order) a week early and show up to the mall at 6am for the retro +'s

Now I gotta damn near enter 100 raffles and have 10 different web browsers just for a shot at a pair.

What's going to happen in another 10 years?  

Why did you have to skip school around '95 for? Shoes could be had for weeks...months later.

Exactly!!!  I haven't seen people vouch for them either. But somehow they secure releases and get "early' pairs...something don't smell right
Naw you misunderstood. I'm sayin people in here said pears they received from Kix square were not fake. Plenty folks vouched for them in here last week...

You're right. Everyone isn't a criminal or lowlife -didn't expect you to take it literally. A bunch are, and that's enough for me to avoid the scene.

It's a shame, too, because I've been rocking Js for 30 years!

Chicago were my first pair.

Sad that gainfully employed, law abiding citizens avoid the lines. Meanwhile, tons of welfare recipients that rely on handouts (guess whose) stay and duck it up for everyone.

Is what it is. Just being honest about how I see it.
i don't know man, it ain't really like that. If there are criminals, at least they are trying to do the right thing by flipping kicks instead of robbing ppl or dealing drugs.

Why did you have to skip school around '95 for? Shoes could be had for weeks...months later.
Nope not for XI, XII, and XIII. I remember my school started suspended people for skipping school for the obsidian/cherry release. youngsters might not remember that they came out the same day during NBA Allstar weekend. The obsidians was THE shoe to have back then.

We wanted the bred XI so bad in Arkansas until they jacked the train that was carrying the shoes through Little Rock...I wonder who remembers that LOL 

i don't know man, it ain't really like that. If there are criminals, at least they are trying to do the right thing by flipping kicks instead of robbing ppl or dealing drugs.

I resell from time to time but you are making it sound like a way out the ghetto.. They could just get educated or skilled and get a job or trade. Then they don't have to camp and "flip kicks" and more people that want to buy to wear will be able to

Im so glad I did that preorder for 250 because I would be empty handed right now. Got cart jacked in 4 different sites and had 30 raffle tickets didnt hit one. I did get through on shoe palace for wifey tho. Really wanted to double up on these. 

I resell from time to time but you are making it sound like a way out the ghetto.. They could just get educated or skilled and get a job or trade. Then they don't have to camp and "flip kicks" and more people that want to buy to wear will be able to
You know what you know and you don't know what you don't know.

Do you pay your taxes on all of your transactions sold?

Most, if not all, resellers haven't.

Tax evasion is illegal.

Do you pay your taxes on all of your transactions sold?

Most, if not all, resellers haven't.

Tax evasion is illegal.
once again **** off. I've never blocked anyone on here but you might be the first, I wasn't talking to you and this is my last message to your ***** ***. If you wanna talk for real come to nyc and we can meet.

once again **** off. I've never blocked anyone on here but you might be the first, I wasn't talking to you and this is my last message to your ***** ***. If you wanna talk for real come to nyc and we can meet.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Please.

It was a question.

Why do you always get so hurt?

I'll save your comment so I can re read it for laughs.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom