Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Purchasing a shoe for $160 plus tax and selling for $500 is not taxable. That's chump change. 

You're not making over $1,000 for a single transaction.  You can put in $10 and win $500 in Vegas, you don't have to claim anything unless it's over $1,300.
Wish you were my accountant, I would've saved a whole lot of money through the years. :frown:
NTIRS

Last edited:
Purchasing a shoe for $160 plus tax and selling for $500 is not taxable. That's chump change. 

You're not making over $1,000 for a single transaction.  You can put in $10 and win $500 in Vegas, you don't have to claim anything unless it's over $1,300.
Wish you were my accountant, I would've saved a whole lot of money through the years. :frown:
NTIRS
Tell me about it. I'm still hurt thinking about how much i had to pay IRS from reselling.

Last edited:
ShoePalace just shipped. 

Pair dropped out of nowhere too.  After 3 hours of failing on EB/FNL/FTL/FA and Champs I gave ShoePalace a shot.  Score.

Repped for the Big D avy. @addy85
+1 #DemBoyz
slide_2.png

Man cat fights on twitter between Geiger and Sneaker Turtle and now Alp and Bwood...safe to say that work has been entertaining the last hour

My preorder for 200 from local mom pop store came thru! I'll post pics later, I called expecting to say he wasn't getting them cuz shipment was late but then he ask me if I picked up my pair. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

anyone in Houston cop from City Gear off of Beechnut in the H?

1 person? supposedly they were sold within the past hour...

manager even had the nerve to take my name down and ask me what am I trying to pay retail or...............i was like i am willing to pay whatever(LIE)...before that she tells me these shoes are going for $700 on ebay....

CITY GEAR BEECHNUT IS FULL OF IT...keep in mind i just left the store prior to them supposedly getting their shipment....manager was on the phone outside talking to someone, that's when I knew something was up...homie called and asked if they had em they said yea cmon...im at the grocery store right across the street, so i head back up there...they tell me sold out, they only got 'LIKE 5 PAIRS'..."people were lurking in the lot waiting on them"...i didnt see anyone...

ALL THEIR PAIRS ARE IN THAT BUILDING STILL, ALL WILL BE OUT OF THAT BUILDING BY TONIGHT! 

CITY GEAR BEECHNUT = SCAMMERS
Call City Gear corporate. Let me know so I can haul a55 up there first doe 
happy.gif

ShoePalace just shipped. 

Pair dropped out of nowhere too.  After 3 hours of failing on EB/FNL/FTL/FA and Champs I gave ShoePalace a shot.  Score.

Congrats. My biggest mistake was quitting after I thought I had my Eastbay pair. I learned a lesson. Never again will I make that mistake again thinking I had a pair with a confirmation number from Eastbay.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I talked to Nike today regarding a return from a couple weeks back, and we got to talking about the Chicago release etc. He said he wouldn't be surprised if they one day just showed up randomly on NDC with no tweet or no warning. Not sure if this means anything just thought I would share.

Back
Top Bottom