Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Honestly people that missed out the first time just pay the tax and get your pair stop this sad ****...I payed rape for breds & shadows it is what it is sometimes but I got my pairs and definitely copping royals end of summer. Save for it if you really want it because that's what I did. In the end it's worth it.
Made it since 85 without these and will still be here if I don't get them. The same way team retail can't tell you how to spend your money, team resell can't tell us. Congrats on your pick up,

^^^^^^My point I was making.....going to keep screaming that.

Why just let them spend they money how they see fit. They wanna cry about price all day let them. I doubt they going to do anything about it. I mean if they were going to purchase they would have already.

They will keep crying and talking about swat'n resellers till NDC drops thinking that will be their savior they will strike out some will cave and then some will come back and cry here again.

No shade on you brother but u seem young you will learn ain't not telling a grown man what to do..... Especially when they feel they can't or feel entitled to something.

^^^^^^My point I was making.....going to keep screaming that.

You know how we always hear others say...I could had the royals,breds etc for $250,300,400 etc..well, history will always repeat itself...I have no doubt in my mind these will not drop below what market value it is today...

If some want to wait for the NDC release, be my guest...but when NDC goes OOS, guess what, the demand will rise even more which drive prices higher....

The white pair 
smokin.gif

Jordan's always bring out the wild crowd. It happened back in the day when I skipped school for the X's and XI's and when I went to the quiet mall to avoid the knuckleheads for the retro +'s.

Anyone who thinks that the wolves and dirt bags being out during Jordan drops is a new thing is sadly mistaken.

It's the same ratio of wolves/bums to citizen as it ever was. Just now with a bigger audience and more news media to talk about it.

For the record I've been rocking Jordan's since my Mom bought me III's. I've never done anything disrespectful to obtain any in my life (ok I skipped school lol)
GamerG would be proud of that magazine cover..

I feel sorry for the dudes that's gone wait another 2months before they "want" these. Them chiney man them going to be laughing hard then.

after trying for days im about to give up and go this route ....i can get them for 170 shipped from a spot i know. i feel disgusted by doing it though 

Reps looks so close to authentic that majority of people including sneakerheads won't be able to tell the difference anyway.

Yeap yesterday afternoon offered me a $20 off coupon as a consultation
mean.gif
. If you haven't heard anything yet you might be good fam . Hope they come thru for ya, I won't deal with them again.
What sz did you pre-order? They just loaded 8,8.5,9.5, and 11 to their site

Last edited:
LMs are something I wouldn't mind paying a pretty penny on fam. And that's coming from me who would rarely ever buy anything at resell

Yeah, I have the black ones. I'm not big on white kicks so that's why I never got the white ones. Sometimes I look at other peoples and like them.

Ehh, I had both pairs... ugly as sin to me, flipped em the week after. I prefer the green Jordan x SB.

Some comments just make me laugh :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom