Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Honestly people that missed out the first time just pay the tax and get your pair stop this sad ****...I payed rape for breds & shadows it is what it is sometimes but I got my pairs and definitely copping royals end of summer. Save for it if you really want it because that's what I did. In the end it's worth it.

Honestly people that missed out the first time just pay the tax and get your pair stop this sad ****...I payed rape for breds & shadows it is what it is sometimes but I got my pairs and definitely copping royals end of summer. Save for it if you really want it because that's what I did. In the end it's worth it.
where is a 100% legit reseller at right now who has these for 400?? 

Add @bpfillherup and shoegawds preorders not coming through to the list. Won't deal with them again. Especially @bpfillherup he was on twitter asking $350 and I believe he even refunded @Shenggg
 who paid the $350.

Based on a few NTers opinions and experiences I will avoid doing business with Shoe Gawds, bpfillherup and isneaker23 for pre orders. Although Shoe Gawds came through for some, they lack communication, did not honor many orders placed after they raised their price and/or delayed refunds for a considerable amount of time.

So far, Sobe Soles and Kixsquare seem to be reputable and trustworthy. Thanks for the help so far.

Based on a few NTers opinions and experiences I will avoid doing business with Shoe Gawds, bpfillherup and isneaker23 for pre orders. Although Shoe Gawds came through for some, they lack communication, did not honor many orders placed after they raised their price and/or delayed refunds for a considerable amount of time.

So far, Sobe Soles and Kixsquare seem to be reputable and trustworthy. Thanks for the help so far.

Add vices ltd to that list as we'll they had to refund folks

no need to make assumptions of people you never met before. Calling ppl lowlives? :smh:

LMAO. There's always one.

Gotta love the PC crowd.

I don't reside in lala land. I reside in the real world.

There's a reason why Jordan's are stigmatized, releases are stigmatized, and folks that where Js are stigmatized.

Guess what those reasons are: lowlifes.

Agree to disagree.

this has to be THE stupidest, not to mention prejudice, thing I've heard all week. Jordan are "stigmatized" bc there is never enough to go around, which is obviously done intentionally.
All the negative that happens is a direct result of limited availability. Therefore jordan/Nike is to blame. They could easily remedy all of this, but as has already been stated, they don't want to.

Gotta pay to play..

this has to be THE stupidest, not to mention prejudice, thing I've heard all week. Jordan are "stigmatized" bc there is never enough to go around, which is obviously done intentionally.
All the negative that happens is a direct result of limited availability. Therefore jordan/Nike is to blame. They could easily remedy all of this, but as has already been stated, they don't want to.
Honestly for years Jordan has seen everything that has gone on with his shoes and blatantly refuses to speak on it every time. The million/billions have blinded him to the real issues :smh:

Add vices ltd to that list as we'll they had to refund folks

You received your refund already? I've called them several times, but no answer. I was told they need time to sort incoming pairs and orders.

Jordan's always bring out the wild crowd. It happened back in the day when I skipped school for the X's and XI's and when I went to the quiet mall to avoid the knuckleheads for the retro +'s.

Anyone who thinks that the wolves and dirt bags being out during Jordan drops is a new thing is sadly mistaken.

View media item 1561596
It's the same ratio of wolves/bums to citizen as it ever was. Just now with a bigger audience and more news media to talk about it.

For the record I've been rocking Jordan's since my Mom bought me III's. I've never done anything disrespectful to obtain any in my life (ok I skipped school lol)

Last edited:
You received your refund already? I've called them several times, but no answer. I was told they need time to sort incoming pairs and orders.

Yeap yesterday afternoon offered me a $20 off coupon as a consultation :smh:. If you haven't heard anything yet you might be good fam . Hope they come thru for ya, I won't deal with them again.

Back
Top Bottom