Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Ohh the prices. I can't go that high for these and I really want them too. :smh:

Want to buy these off the bay...but USPS has "lost" so many of my packages
mean.gif
Insurance

Watch when NDC does that drop and People sit In-Line for 2hrs waiting to cart in hopes of grabbing a pair only to be Duped again!

and these Numbers$$ are gonna get ******ed for a pair!
then I'll start unloading my [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] I'm sitting on thank god I'm a size 10 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

235 shipped for a 7y???? :nerd:

i went hard for my pairs and forgot to secure a pair in her size :x

she doesnt have to have this anyways she recently got black infras and legend blues right?

Last edited:
Had to pull the trigger on a pair of Chicagos for $415 shipped[emoji]128553[/emoji]. My Pre-order at $250 fell through and just got my refund today. West Coast resellers are at the $450+ range. Even when people get their online orders in, I don't see the price going down. Not including Laser 1's of course.

Had to pull the trigger on a pair of Chicagos for $415 shipped[emoji]128553[/emoji]. My Pre-order at $250 fell through and just got my refund today. West Coast resellers are at the $450+ range. Even when people get their online orders in, I don't see the price going down. Not including Laser 1's of course.

$415 is high but look at it this way...its the price of 2 jays since they jack the prices up...I think its a good move on your part...congrats

When they supposed to drop on NDC? Trying to decide if I should even keep trying to size swap or just wait for the release

All these 9.5 and 10s are going for around 5 on the bae :smh:

Hopefully the hype dies a bit over the next month

Should I trade both of my VNDS red and navy Air Max 90s Independence Days for a pair of DS Chicago 1s? The Kanye fan in me wants to keep the AM's but I also REALLY want these Chicagos...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom