Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Thinking back this was the most epic part of this release
Time stood still that night
laugh.gif

History
we heard children cry that night #neverforget
Foul but I almost choked on my beer 
roll.gif

I have no idea who you are but judging from your name and "Slam Dunkness" I would have guessed the Slam Dunk VI's to have been the shoe that ends all shoes for you.
They are but I really wanted the Chicagos when I first started but I fell in love with the anime and when the 6s came out I HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!

Caught me off guard cause I was already sol.I swore I was grabing from snkrs. Crushed dreams that night, Nike slapped icecream out of a baby's mouths mid lick .i gotta give props to them though. Nike cart services R.i.P. I knew I never had a chance online but snkrs was my only hope :lol:

Last edited:
my kixsquare pair arrived. Everything looks good to me, but that one part on the outer swoosh where the tip touches the swoosh. Thoughts? Pic with laces (top pair from Shiekh, bottom from kixsquare). Sorry for pics if crappy. I'm not a great photographer.

View media item 1561812View media item 1561814View media item 1561817View media item 1561821View media item 1561827View media item 1561836View media item 1561849View media item 1561852View media item 1561855View media item 1561860View media item 1561864View media item 1561866

Once I had the Chi's in hand, I didn't want anything from 2013 anymore.  Compared these to the black toes and realized we got shafted.  The new remastered mold and leather is much better than what we got 2 years ago.
the chicago's quality is better than the 2013's but I'm still gonna rock my AJ1 from 2013, cuz how many years we'll have to wait until JB decide to release the remastered breds or royals, or the black tongue black toe....

side note, what about END ?

there will be no online release online, I quote : 'Unfortunately our online launch of the Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago Retro High OG has been delayed. This is due to unforeseen circumstances caused by bot users using our site.  There will be no online release today. '

ok i understand, bots issues but why they don't accept phone call order or paypal invoice, purchases must be made in person, wtf

I dont know and I dont want to make any sort of assumptions  :smile: but it sounds more like they only accept backdoor arrangements (frags)

anyway good luck for y'all

When they supposed to drop on NDC? Trying to decide if I should even keep trying to size swap or just wait for the release
for what it's worth,I don't think ndc is dropping anything. If I were betting I'd say they've already shipped their inventory out to Nike stores. Every day a product sits on the shelf not being sold costs money. I don't think there is any chance that Nike allows this shoe to just sit in their warehouse while they solve the bot problem. Again this is just my guess.

i remember where i was and what i was doing at the time

laying down in my couch browsing NT thinking about my fcfs plans :lol:
that spoiler part I swear hahaha I righteously was watching movies and drinking beers chillin late Friday night/early Saturday plotting my come up

Last edited:
After watching this comparison video :

Its really hard to tell the difference, you'll have to feel the leather I guess.

****!!! I wonder how many UA pairs have been sold through eBay or IG since Saturday.

Last edited:
I'd be lying if I said that tweet didn't hurt my feelings
roll.gif
I believe I would have the same outcome if they did on Saturday, I believe that the SNKRS app could have went through for me though!
laugh.gif

for what it's worth,I don't think ndc is dropping anything. If I were betting I'd say they've already shipped their inventory out to Nike stores. Every day a product sits on the shelf not being sold costs money. I don't think there is any chance that Nike allows this shoe to just sit in their warehouse while they solve the bot problem. Again this is just my guess.
If they did that it would be unfair to the online patrons, think about it the same thing would happen with stores as they did on RD.  What sense would that make?

my kixsquare pair arrived. Everything looks good to me, but that one part on the outer swoosh where the tip touches the swoosh. Thoughts? Pic with laces (top pair from Shiekh, bottom from kixsquare). Sorry for pics if crappy. I'm not a great photographer.

Everything seems to be on point BUT that stitching that is just touching the swoosh...The logo looks good, lace bag, back heel and toe box...

@GetemChavez   @vinotwofour  I'm getting better at it lol

I believe I would have the same outcome if they did on Saturday, I believe that the SNKRS app could have went through for me though!:lol:

If they did that it would be unfair to the online patrons, think about it the same thing would happen with stores as they did on RD.  What sense would that make?
Oh I'm with you. It's extremely unfairespeciallt to those who don't live near a Nike store. In the same way bots are unfair to nike's customer base. It's a sticky situation.

Back
Top Bottom